4

Jimin pov

"So Jungkook what you want to do?"
Yoongi asked and he sighed.
"You know, your excuses are not acceptable. Even his family were the reason you could ask about him from us. But what did you do?"

"Yoongi stop! Why are you bringing everything infront of him?"
"Jimin! He fucked up. And he must know. After 4 years he is here and wants to see his child. What will Jin think? He sure will think Jungkook just wants Beomgyu and if Beomgyu wasn't here he won't give a shit to him."

"Yoongi stop! You know how much I loved him."
"Past is not imporatnt Jungkook."
"I still love him."
"Really? So why you left him with a child?"
Jungkook wiped his tears.
"I didn't know I have a child."

Yoongi put his hands in his hair.
"Jungkook it is ok."
"No Jimin it is not. I fucked up cause I was coward. If I've told him or Taehyung things won't get this complicated."

"So what you want to do?"
"Yoongi I love him and my son. I want to see them."
"Noway he will allow you. Jungkook sorry for breaking this to you but he hates you." Jungkook sighed.

"Beside he is really sensetive when it comes to Beomgyu. You don't know how many baby sitters he fired cause they didn't give his meal on time. Or gave him his milk not in the temperature he likes."

Jungkook looked at me.
"But he took him to a kindergarten today."
"Really?" I asked cause I cannot believe Jin gives Beomgyu to somone.

"Tae told that to me. It is a special one and only 12 children are there and in Beomgyu's class are just 4 other children. He even sent them a special bed for him and he is giving them triple. Beside he told me Jin is giving his teacher double for taking more care of him."

"Ahhh Jungkook I must tell you have a spoiled one and it is all about Jin." Jungkook chuckled.
"You cannot blame him. Tae and Jin gave alot of attention to him cause they don't want he feels his dad is not around. They even wanted to tell him Tae is his father. But then we told them It'll be hard if he finds yhey are brothers and lied to him. Beside Jin's parents think you are with him."

Jungkook sighed.
"That fucker made me to leave my love and now thinks I'm with him? But I must see my son. You cannot imagine but I fell in one sight for him. He spoke really sweet."

"Speak?"
"Yoongi he saw Beomgyu."
"How?"
"I didn't know he is my son. I saw him in the park near your hospital and he was speaking with a parrot. I was in my thaught when he came and told me to give the parrot to him." He then smiled. But in saddness.

"Ahhh it is really complicated. Jungkook you must think first but don't do something to Beomgyu. Else Jin and Taehyung will kill you." I said. I pitied him. He is burning inside but cannot do anything.
"I won't Jimin. I have no rights."
"Thanks for understanding Jungkook."

Taehyung pov

I entered our house with Tootoo.
"Uncle Tae!" Beomgyu runs to me and I hold him.

"Hey baby! Did you like your kindergarten?" He nodded.
"Yeah Jisoo is really sweet and kind. She gave me candy but said I must not have alot cause I will get sick. I cried cause appa was not there to feed me but appa said I must be a big man and listen to him." I hold in my arms and kissed him.

"Tae!"
"Hi Jin."
"You brought Tootoo?"
"Yes baby look he is ok now."
"Uncle Tae can I play with him?"
"Sure." I then put him and Tootoo down.
"Hello Tootoo." Then he started playing with Tootoo.

I went to Jin and hold him.
"Everything's ok?" He smiled and nodded.
"He likes there. I told his teacher everything and told her I will hire her as his baby sitter if she works good. Tae she knows French. I told her to teach him. Can you ask the head if she can be his personal teacher and just take care of Beomgyu?"