13

Jin pov

"Beomgyu baby tomorrow you are going to daddy and will stay with him."

"In his house?"
I smiled.
"Yeah you like there am I right?" He quickly nodded.
"You will sleep in my room am I right?" I sighed.

"Baby appa won't be there. It is just a day. You will stay with daddy and then he will give you to me. You can go lots of places with him."
He pouted.

"But I want to be with you too." I was doing my best to suppress my tears. It was the first time I was giving Beomgyu to someone and I'm not with him a day.

Jungkook told me he doesn't like to bother me and there is no need to take Beomgyu but I think they must get along.

"Baby daddy loves you too. You can have lots of fun. He will play guitar for you."
"But you are not there."
"Ummm... it is like when you are in the kindergarten. Your dad is really nice baby am I right?" He nodded.

"So we will pack your stuffs tomorrow and your daddy will take you in the afternoon. I will make a cake for my baby too."
He kissed my cheek. I know how hard it is for him but maybe having a time for myself and thinking will be helpful.

Jungkook pov

I came to take Beomgyu. I told Jin it is not necessary but he insisted. I don't like to see him sad and I know how much he loves Beomgyu.

"Hello Jungkook!"
"Hi Tae."
"Come in! He is getting ready." I nodded and went inside.

He sat across me.
"Take care of him or Jin will kill you." I chuckled.
"Tae for more information he is my son too."

He nodded.
"Daddy!"
"Come here baby." I then hold Beomgyu.
"Hi!"
I looked at Jin.

"How are you?"
"Thanks! Umm here his stuffs." He gave his bag to me.
"And this is his favourite blanket. I put cake for both of you and dinner too. Just give him his soup before his dinner and lunch."

I was shocked.
"You made lunch too?" He nodded.
"They are seperated for both of you. Please don't give him snacks and ice cream. Chocolate and cookies and candies are fine but not alot." I nodded.

"Why you yourself don't come?" He shook his head.
"No! You two must have some times together."
I smiled. He is right. Maybe some times in our own will be effective for both of us.

"And Jungkook I put his milk powder and thermometer and his diapers in this bag." He then handed a bag to me.

"Put a diaper on him before sleeping. He won't sleep if you don't feed him with his bottle. Make his bottle and he will eat himself. Beomgyu will you allow daddy to hold you and walk like appa?" He shook his head.

"No no! Just appa!" I sighed. This brat!
"Ok then sleep like when you are in the kindergarten."
"Ok appa."
"Jungkook give his dinner at 7:30 and his lunch at 12. After that he must sleep. He cannot watch cartoon before sleeping. He must slrep 8:30 and don't forget brush his teeth. He can draw before sleeping and then have his milk ok Beomgyu?"

"Yes appa!"
"Good boy I wrote all of them for you. Please check his temperature and give him water each hour and ahhh did I forget anything Tae?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Jungkook you can go. Beomgyu baby bye. Uncle Tae loves you." He then kissed his cheek.
"I love you too uncle Tae."
"Baby be careful ok? Appa will call you. Tell everything to daddy. " he nodded.

"I love you baby!" He then kissed him multiple times.
"I love you too appa."
"Ok now we are going."
"I will miss you appa." I could see tears in his eyes.