21

Jin pov

I looked at Beomgyu who was looking at the tv without blinking. We were watching the film Jimin took from me while I was giving birth. Tae recommended that cause he said it is good when I give birth he will know why it is like this.

I could see tears in Jungkook's eyes and quickly hold his hands.
"Why didn't you show this before?"
"Baby it is ok please don't bother yourself." I then kissed his cheek and in that time we heard the Beomgyu's crying from the tv.

"Oh! Look look! It is me?" Finally he breaks the silence. Tae chuckled.
"Yes! Look how tiny you were."
He giggled.
"Yeah! And beautiful." I shook my head.

"Moonbyul will come like this? Appa will cry and scream?" Yeah we are going to have a girl. I'm 9 months and anytime I'm going to give birth.
"Yeah baby!" Jungkook said and he came starting caressing my belly.

"When she will come?"
"Soon baby!"
"When appa starts screaming?" Tae hold him.

"It is one of the signs baby." He nodded.
"Now let's sleep you must go to kindergarten tomorrow." He nodded.
"Goodnight daddy! Goodnight appa! Good night Moonbyul I love you!" And went to his room with Tae.

"He just said I love you to Moonbyul!" We chuckled.
"Let's sleep baby." Jungkook helped me to stand up and we went to our room.
I caressed his cheek.
"Look at me." He was stealing his eyes from me.
"Hey I said look at me." He finally looked.

"Don't be sad ok? You are with me now and I'm happy. We all love you." I kissed his lips and he smiled. It was hard for him to see he wasn't here when I was giving birth to Beomgyu. But he must not bother himself.

Jungkook pov

"Daddyyyy!" I hold Beomgyu in my arms.
"Did you have fun with your friends?" He nodded.
"Did you listen to your teachers?"
"Yeah I was a good boy. Am I right Jisoo?" Jisoo chuckled.
"Yeah he was very good. He ate all of his lunch and played with his friends."

"Daddy when Moonbyul comes will you bring her to my kindergarten?"
"Yes baby when she become older like you."

"Beomgyu baby!" Jin stood up from the bench and I quickly went to him.
"Appa!" As he saw Jin he quickly went to him and hold him.
I smiled. Today we decided to come and take him together.
"Hello Moonbyul look here's my kindergarten. Daddy said he will bring you here when you become older." He then caressed Jin's belly.

"Yeah baby we will bring her."
"Let's go it is not good to stand alot baby. Bye Jisoo." I went and hold Beomgyu and Jin's back.
"Thanks Jisoo."
"Bye Jungkook bye Seokjin! Beomgyu baby take care." She waved and then we went to our car.

"Moonbyul came to take me. I'm happy."
We chuckled. He really loves his sister. Even she hasn't come. He always buy toys for her with me and choose beautiful dresses for her.

"Ok sit in your car seat." I then put him in his car seat.
"Ahhhh!" My attention went to Jin who moaned and tightened his hands on his belly.

"Baby!" I went to him.
"Jung....ahhhh....ahhh it...hurts....ahhh." I hold him and put him next to Beomgyu who was shocked.

"Breath baby in out in out very good."
"Ahhh...Jungkook.... it...is....ahhh...the....time..." What? The time?

"What? Baby you....you su-"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh....it ....ahhhhhhhhh."
"Why appa is crying?"
"Baby Moonbyul is coming."
"Tae....call....ahhh....Tae.... ahhhhhhh."
I nodded and quickly started to drive. Our baby choose the worst time. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to take Beomgyu together.

I called Tae.
"Jungkook!"
"Tae... Tae Jin is....is about to give birth."
"Ahhh Tae....ahhh."
"Hey hey! Ok where are you?"
"We came to take Beomgyu but this happened. Can you bring the things we have packed?"