♀️ Demon Princess

🄱🄸🄾

<<N A M E>>
Lux Lilith Xerses

<<N I C K N A M E>>
None yet

<G E N D E R>>
Female

<<S E X U A L I T Y>>
Lesbian

<<A G E>>
18

<<B I R T H D A Y>>
July 13th

<<Z O D I A C>>
Cancer

<<S P E C I E S>>
Half Demon

<<P O W E R S>>
Spells, floating, fire

<<A P P E A R A N C E>>
She has grey eyes or red when angry or violent. Her hair is naturally red with a black bangs streak. Her skin is extremely pale and she stands at 5 foot 4. She has a curvy body shape.  She wears victorian clothing, black and lace and stuff like that, and her mother's tiara.

<<I M A G E S>>

<<P E R S O N A L I T Y>>Lux is a drama queen

Lux is a drama queen. She can act all depressed and all 'no one loves' me often. She craves attention and often goes about it in the wrong way, getting negative attention. She acts like a diva and is spoiled, she insists on only the finest of anything. If she doesn't like you or even if she likes and is annoyed, then she's not at all afraid to be a jerk to your face, then turn around and flirt with you. Lux is happiest when left alone and often goes out of her way to be left alone. She claims she and people don't work well together. She actually doesn't care for being friends with high class and shows those traits more to them. Lux is more depressed than mean honestly though you might not tell.

But find out more, even the hardest of hearts can be melted, yes she's got one. You just gotta crack her shell first, and it'll be worth it. Maybe. Her defensive wall is formed from a big trauma in his life. She's secretly very insecure, and filled with remorse she hasn't let go of due to his mother's death. Once you've made her feel good about himself, she'll be all over you. Very devoted and loving, showering you with gifts. But also unfortunately possessive if she finds she actually loves you. She'll be super clingy and get sad if you aren't giving the attention she craves. She likes cuddles.

<<F L A W S>>
Well, most of what's listed up there is negative not positive so go off that.

<L I K E S>>
Darkness, her mom, wine, being alone, jewels, luxury items, fashion, lobster, getting drunk, acting pitiful and dramatic, gettign attention, cuddles if she knows you well enough, the woods, cake, bats, using her powers, sometimes wearing a suit, blackberry wine, autumn, fire

<<D I S L I K E S>>
Her father, sunshine, girly colors, children, politics, the idea of someday being queen, being ignored, people making fun of her, cheap fabrics, itchy sweaters, thunder, plain food.

<<O C C U P A T I O N>>
Princess

<<R E S I D E N C E>>
The palace

<<F A M I L Y>>
A very corrupted father, mother is dead.

<<P E T S>>
None

<<B A C K S T O R Y>>
Find out

🅂🄲🄴🄽🄰🅁🄸🄾🅂

Make it up

Genderbent version of Demon Prince. Thought ThePinkKawaiiPanda would be interested.