Rules

1. No smut please. Hugging, kissing, holding hands, cuddling, and making out passionately is okay. Please keep it PG-14

2. Occasional cussing is okay, but çëñšør it out. And do this: kîll or kiłl so your comment isn't under review even though kill is not a bad word

3. Sex is really the only mature theme I'm banning. Alcohol and drug abuse, murder and crime, and minor abuse (nothing too severe, PG-14) and harsh treatment, past mentions of abuse or sexual assault is allowed.

4. Drama allowed! Try to think up drama it makes things interesting! But not like a soap opera

6. You can make up your own scenario if you'd like.

7. Please do at least 4 structured sentences. I can't stand it when people do: "Ok" or She smiles.

8. I find it uncomfortable to roleplay boy x boy, and I have gotten bored of boy x girl. So you will have the option to do girl x girl or nb x girl. I'm currently in the mood for more girl x girl. Trans characters and non binary are okay too. Also, most of my characters are asexual.

9. Please don't tag me over and over. I may have things I have to do in real life, and don't be needy. Or maybe I don't like your roleplay, that will happen if your OC is too perfect or you don't write much, or you won't help me with the plot.

10. Feel free to request character types you want. I usually play girls I no longer make boys because they're boring and get overused.

11. The password is your favorite dog breed.

12. I'll write however much you want! I like detailed, like 7 or so sentences if you like. But if you want 3 that's okay too. I won't do one liners like, 'She blinked, confused.' 'He chuckled at her.' I will get bored with one liners and so-so grammar. If you're going to do that then there is the door. 👉🏻🚪

13. Unless I say otherwise, all images were found on Pinterest or Google and aren't mine.

14. If you really really really want one of the characters that is closed, give me a really interesting plot

15.You can do up to three characters! I'll only allow more for special cases like friends or I just like how you rp

16. Also, there's a new second rule. Tag two people you think might want to join and put it on your form.

17. I will be a grammar police, and don't be offended. It's just that I work so hard on these characters and want a good literate experience. So if you aren't capitalizing I and your quotations are used improperly I will tell you and don't get offended.

Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Name Meaning: (Optional)
Age:
Gender: (not male)
Sexuality
Species:
Powers:
-
Positive personality
Personality flaws:
Likes/Hobbies:
Dislikes:
-
Appearance Description:
Image link: (optional if you have good description)
Body type:
Outfit:
-
History: (optional)
Occupation:
Residence
Family:
Friends:
Pets:
-
Passwords:

‼️Also, I'm kinda tired of boys. Like overall. You can still make one but he better be pretty hecking interesting because all boy forms I get are usually the same and really boring.

(Open)= available to new players
(Closed)= obviously closed to new players temporarily (new rule. If you really really really want one of the characters that is closed, give me a really interesting plot)
[r]= reserved for one person as of now, yah sorry.