♀Royal Dressmaker (Open)

🄱🄸🄾

<<N A M E>>
Amelie Byers

<<N I C K N A M E>>
Amy, Ellie, whatever you can think of

<<G E N D E R>>
Female

<<S E X U A L I T Y>>
Nomaromantic

<<A G E>>
18

<<B I R T H D A Y>>
March 26th

<<Z O D I A C>>
Pisces

<<S P E C I E S>>
Human

<<P O W E R S>>
The power to create amazing dresses from her own mind, no references and other inspiration needed! (Jk, just a great imagination no powers)

<<A P P E A R A N C E>>
Amelie has bright and alluring amber/yellow/goldish eyes, and it's hard to keep from staring into her eyes when having a conversation with her. Her hair is honey colored and is usually in some way tied with a scrap of ribbon from her designs. It's extremely soft hair, and her skin is pale. Body wise though she's nothing special unlike her hair and eyes. She has a small bust size, no curves, and no butt. Her arms and legs are slender and elegant, and she's a bit too skinny because she doesn't eat much.

<<I M A G E S>

(Yah I can tell the last two are from a sewing magazine, but it's cute and it's so hard to find images for a fashion designer/ tailor anime girl! I looked for a whole day!)

<<C L O T H I N G>>
Usually a collared blouse with a bow tied under the collar, and she has a collection of patchwork skirts made with a lot of square scraps from the pretty materials she gets to work with. And is usually wearing one of those pincushion bracelets.

<<P E R S O N A L I T Y>>
Amelie is a very kind girl, beautiful inside and out because she usually has a positive spirit. She's very imaginative and creative. Amelie is usually quiet and keeps to her self but that doesn't mean she won't be friendly if you approach her.

<<F L A W S>>
Sometimes she gets too caught up in her work and forgets to take care of herself. She's very accident prone.

<<L I K E S>>
•fashion designing
•sewing
•embroidery
•beautiful dresses
•plushies
•occasionally knitting
•favorite colors pink and yellow
•butterflies
•her sketchbooks
•fairytale romances

<<D I S L I K E S>>
•bossy customers
•commissions of slutty revealing dresses
•the dark
•being locked in her room
•that her parents are dead
•chickens
•spiders
•pricking herself with a pin or needle
•neutral colors
•wearing pants
•Yelling

<<H E A L T H>>
•90% Sane
•No mental disorders
•Smokes– No
•Drinks– Nope, underage
•Illegal Drug use– No

<<O C C U P A T I O N>>
The Royal Dressmaker

<<R E S I D E N C E>>
She has her own room in the castle

<<F A M I L Y>>
Her father died when she was young, and her mother recently passed away. She isn't sure but has some suspicion the royal family is responsible for it

<<P E T S>>
None

<<B A C K S T O R Y>>
Need a extravagant suit to stand out at the ball or a unique gown that will render everyone speechless. Then you go to Amelie the dressmaker, who is absolutely amazing for her age. Since the kingdom she works for often has balls and social events, princes and princesses know about her and often go to her and know they won't be disappointed.

Her mother was a tailor, just doing simple alterations so she grew up with sewing skills. But never really used them besides making the occasional plushie animal from scraps. When she was eleven her parents were going to get married, and her mother couldn't afford to buy a real wedding dress so Amelie felt determined to make her a dress and she created a beautiful gown from limited materials. After that, and most of the village saw that the young girl's design, some upper middle class village ladies wanted dresses designed for them. And that went on for a long time, and her father died of a hunting accident in that time. Soon, a lord of the kingdom's wife wanted a gown for the upcoming ball, and as she went there wearing that, princess and even princes that were at that ball.

When she was seventeen her mother died of an illness, and the castle hired her and gave her a room to work in. They didn't really give her a choice about moving the business into the castle. Because she would prefer simple village life, and plus they lock her in the room when she has a tight deadline. Since she's in the castle, royals just go to her while they are there for a ball or social even to get custom made and it will be ready the next time they are back. She's also recently getting flirted with a lot by princes who are bored of stuck up princesses.

🅂🄲🄴🄽🄰🅁🄸🄾🅂

1. You (a prince or maybe princess) had waited long enough and were finally going up to Amelie's workshop to get measured and consult with her on a custom suit (or dress) for you.

2. You had visited with Amelie many times, and were beginning to fall in love with her. There was a ball coming up, and you really wanted to take her. You'd seen her make beautiful dresses, but never in one, her clothes were always simple.

3. (You have to live in this castle as a prince or princess, not a visiting one like the other scenarios allow.) You went to go visit sweet Amelie, and look into the barred window of her door. She's over her sewing machine, working away, but she's not working with as much precision and accuracy as usually and she's coughing a lot. You call out to her, and she notices you. "Y/N!" She says with her usual bright smile but her voice is raspy and croaking. She limps somewhat to the door, and leans against the barred window, and she says in a hoarse whisper. "Do you think you could get me some water?" She was obviously sick but was still working and not doing anything about it.