♀Pretty Peasant (Open)

🄱🄸🄾

🄱🄸🄾

<<N A M E>>
Demetria Hazel (no last name)

<<N I C K N A M E>>
Demi

<<G E N D E R>>
Female

<<S E X U A L I T Y>>
Biromantic asexual

<<A G E>>
17, almost 18

<<B I R T H D A Y>>
April 16th

<<Z O D I A C>>
Aries

<<S P E C I E S>>
Human

<<P O W E R S>>
None

<<I M A G E >>

<<A P P E A R A N C E>>Demetria has curly golden brown locks, and usually has a flower tucked behind her ear

Demetria has curly golden brown locks, and usually has a flower tucked behind her ear. She has a curvy body type, and bright emerald eyes. She's pretty then she thinks.

<<O U T F I T>>
Regular Dress: Above in image

Ball Dress:

<<P E R S O N A L I T Y>>She is humble and modest, never trying to step out of her place, she is just a villager, who sells flowers and fruits at a stand

She is humble and modest, never trying to step out of her place, she is just a villager, who sells flowers and fruits at a stand. She never tries to make herself more than what she is or mingle with royalty or high class. She's never been to the ball even though villagers can if they can afford a suitable dress and fix their hair. Always an optimist, she tries to make people feel their best. She's perky and it's hard to get her upset.

<<F L A W S>>
She self doubts herself too much, and when she's feeling in a bad mood depreciates herself until she feels like nothing. Her decisions can often be impulsive.

<<H A B I T S>>
No bad habits really

<<D I S O R D E R S>>
None

<<O C C U P A T I O N>>
Runs a flower and fruit stand in the village's market place

<< R E S I D E N C E>>
A cute little cottage in the forest surrounded by healthy fruit trees because they are all fed by a spring.

<< F A V O R I T E S>>
Animal; Fox
Color; Green
Flower; Peach Blossoms
Drink; Her homemade lemonade with or without fruit
Food; Fruit of course
Season; Spring
Smell; Smell of rain
Band; Milky Chance
Book; Secret Life of Bees

<<D I S L I K E S>>
People finding her orchard, injured animals, high class people acting like snobs, people who try to steal from her stand, her parents, thunderstorms

🅂🄲🄴🄽🄰🅁🄸🄾🅂

Requirements
• Literate, please
• 1st and 2nd scenarios all require you to be a prince unless you make your own.

1. You are a prince who's coming back from hunting, and you stop when you see this incredible area. It has a natural spring that turns into a a clear running stream, and the plant life around it is lush. Many flowering plants and several fruit trees. There is also a girl washing a dress in the stream, and she looks pretty cute. You are intrigued by her so decide to check her out. She hasn't seen you yet.

2. After one of her friends convinced her, Demetria finally decided to go to the ball. She bought the best dress she could afford and did her hair in a braid filled with flowers and headed to the ball. All the other girl's dresses were prettier and she was immediately self conscious. They had brighter colors, bigger skirts and fancy appliqués like ruffles, jewels, or fabric roses. No one asked to danced with her, so she settled in the corner with a glass of punch just watching and regretting her decision. You were the prince, and getting very bored with the snotty high class girls. It was a ball for you to find your future wife. You saw Demetria in the corner and became curious. If it weren't for her plain dress you might have guessed she was a princess, with her perfect face and bright eyes, and golden curled hair with flowers in it. So you decide to go up to the pretty peasant to ask her to dance.

3. A scenario where she is looking for a new job so you, a royal, hire her as your servant.

4. Make up your own.