♂ Demon Prince (Closed)

Name: Lux Xerxes

Name: Lux Xerxes

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heteromantic Asexual

Species: Half Demon

Personality: Basically the best way to describe him is a little bitch. He acts like a diva and is spoiled, he insists on only the finest of anything. He's not at all afraid to be a jerk to your face, then turn around and flirt with you. Lux is happiest when left alone and often goes out of his way to be left alone. He is gruff and blunt and doesn't care for small talk unless he actually is interested in what you're saying.This your first impression to most people. He actually doesn't care for being friends with high class and shows those traits more to them.

But find out more, even the hardest of hearts can be melted, yes he's got one. You just gotta crack his shell first, and it'll be worth it. His defensive wall is formed from a big trauma in his life. He's secretly very insecure, and filled with remorse he hasn't let go of due to his mother's death. Once you've made him feel good about himself, he'll be all over you. Very devoted and loving, showering you with gifts. But also unfortunately possessive if he finds he actually loves you.

Favorites:
Animal; Bat or Tiger
Color; Red
Flower; Blood rose
Drink; Blackberry wine
Food; Lobster
Season; Fall
Smell; Fire
Band; Rainbow Kitten Surprise or Cage the Elephant.
Book; To Kill a Mockingbird or anything by John Grisham

Appearance: Right above. Has retractable bat wings.

Style: Anything at all of good quality, or needlessly expensive. Sometimes fancy and frilly suits, or just very expensive formal/business wear. He likes to wear lots of necklaces, and spiky rings. He always has a tiara on for his own reasons.

Scenario: 1. You are a village peasant girl, and have been noticed by Prince Lux, and have become his recent infatuation. You steal a simple apple, and you are surprised when you are arrested. In this kingdom, they usually make thieves pay back for what they stole if caught. You were dragged to the castle, and brought in front of the Prince, sitting his throne made of gold roses and with a red velvet cushion. He has smirk on his face like he had this arresting thing planned.

2. Lux had unannouncedly disappeared from the castle and went into the forest for a break. You were a poor orphan girl who lived in her own in the forest. While collecting dandelion leaves off a salad, you notice a guy in a tree, sharpening a samurai/katana like sword with a rock. When you try to ignore him and keep walking a sword swings down in front of your face as he hangs upside down. "Stop! Right there!"

3. Make up your own! We will discuss.