♀The Cute Witch (Open)

A/N: That moment when you're too lazy to go by the format.

Name:
Philomena

Nickname:
Mena, or Phil if you're trying to annoy

Name Meaning:
Lover of the moon

Age:
17

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Nomaromantic, leaning to girls

Species:
Witch

Powers:
Light magic.

Written description:Philomena a skinny girl with a-cup breasts, and a little bit of stomach pudge

Philomena a skinny girl with a-cup breasts, and a little bit of stomach pudge. She isn't muscular. She has strawberry ginger hair and, the same color eyes but darker and more pink. She wears an obviously witch like garb, and rarely wears casual clothes. She doesn't care about funny looks. If she does wear casual clothes she still has her witch hat.

Personality:
Mena is usually positive and always smiling. She is rather innocent and naive, but not so much that she can get herself in trouble. She is very cuddly and affectionate. Usually obedient. She likes to know a person well before they flirt with each other. She has a bit of a temper and gets frustrated easily.

Likes:
Cats, candy, Halloween, mangas, gardening, old cheesy horror movies, cute clothes, good magic, cuddling, learning new things.

Dislikes:
Storms, Dogs unless they are small, bad magic, vegetables, pop music, exercise, slut

History:
Philomena is an homeless witch, having no one but her cat for company. She doesn't remember her parents or how she came to be. She remembers her name though. The truth is, her parents abandoned her because they were humans and because of some anomaly she was born a witch.

Occupation:
Mena has none currently

Residence:
If scenario 1, yours.

Family:
None.

Friends:
If scenario 1, you.

Pets:
A black cat named Balthazar who is her familiar, and they can share telepathic thoughts with each other. People often think that she's crazy for talking to her cat.

Scenarios:

1. You are a well known magician/witch, and you own a business about magic. You meet her once and decide to take her as your apprentice.

2. TBD

3. Make up your own.