♀ The Knight (Open)

<<N A M E>>
"Alessandra Clayborn, sir."

<<N I C K N A M E>>
"That would be sort of informal, but you can call me Alessi... It's what my mom and siblings called me."

<<A G E>>
"I'm 20... Is there a problem?"

<<G E N D E R>>
"Sir..." She clenches her teeth annoyed.
Female

<<S E X U A L I T Y>>
She looks at you confused.
She doesn't really know. Probably lesbian. But romance isn't her top concern.

<<S P E C I E S>>
"A human..."

<<A P P E A R A N C E>>
Dirty dirty, more to the point of being greyish not brown, blonde hair in two plaited braids that's slightly lighter at the ends and dark sand colored eyes, pale skin. A curvy figure. Apple shaped. She thinks she is rather plain looking.

<<O U T F I T>>"You're seeing it, my armor

<<O U T F I T>>
"You're seeing it, my armor."
What you see above

<<P E R S O N A L I T Y>>
"That's a weird question..."
She's a complete tomboy, tough and knows how to handle herself. She will not be taken lightly, and will be heard when she wants to. Though she deceives people, she is very clever and strategistic. She may seem like a bland person, but on the inside she is very creative. And with this creativity comes with gentleness and kindness but it's hidden behind a thick shell. She came from a family of potters, they'd want her to paint the vases and pots.

<<D I S O R D E R S>>
"This is getting too personal..."
None

<<H A B I T S>>
"Okay your majesty, we need to stop with all this talking."
Picks on her cuticles

<<L I K E S>>
"..." She is silent now.
You, protecting you, honoring the kingdom, fighting, showing up boys, girl power, horses, painting, baby animals, nature walks, swords, tea.

<<D I S L I K E S>>
Failing a mission, sexist guys, guys that flirt before they know her, pollution, rain, drunks, being judged.

<<F A V O R I T E S>>
Animal; Pine Martin or red wolf
Color; Cadet blue
Flower; Dandelion
Drink; Red's Apple Ale
Food; Mug cake or pot pie
Season; Fall
Smell; Cinnamon
Band; Elle King or Dorthy
Book; Wildwood

<<H I S T O R Y>>
She was born into a family of potters, hence the last name. She was totally fine with the job, but out of all the village kids she was chosen at a ceremony to be a new Royal guard. It's a great honor, your family gets some pay from it. Even though she was the only girl she exceeded, and rised in the ranks.

<<O C C U P A T I O N>>
Knight

<<R E S I D E N C E>>
Here at the castle

<<P E T S>>
"... ... ... I have a Palomino horse Wheatley."

<<O T H E R>>
Voice claim, Stephanie Beatriz

<<S C E N A R I O>>
1. The Prince or Princess has been kidnapped. The best knight Alessandra has been chosen to go rescue him.

2. Alessandra has just been chosen to be the princess's or prince's, you, personal guard.