Announcements for January 2015

HELLO EVERYONE I HAVE RETURNED~

When was my last ever update? May? Man, it's been way too long I'm so sorry!!

(\ >口< /) *bows multiple times* (\ >口< /)

I originally intended to update in June, after I graduated and everything but I've found that even over the past few months of summer, I've come to a dead stop within the story. Granted, I've also been distracted with playing with my online group and the new hoard of video games I bought, I have tried to put in writing time in between. However, reading your thoughts on the story again (Preference Survey), I've been trying to write the latest chapter, as well as restructure the story, in a way that it didn't seem like something repetitive (M.C gets hated on, somehow defies new expectation, etc.), and, I wanted to meet at least a few expectations without changing what I had planned out too much. I also wanted to put more effort into the progression of the story itself and focus on how some other characters have changed, and how it ties into the plot a bit, but it's coming out more complicated than I thought...

In addition to this, I have just concluded my first semester of college-another reason why the fall/ early winter season has seen no updates-and am now on my third week of break before going back for the next semester in early February. This means I have about a month to write, and in that time, I plan on having at LEAST an update each week as long as I have things in the story straightened out.

The following will now be addressing concerns that I've gotten comments/ messages about.

A. ToF: II

Has been addressed above; what I said pertains mainly to this story.

B. BtD: AWF

Kei's story-alright. I have a rough outline of what I want to happen here, but, until I get caught on with my plans for ToF: II, this won't be updated. I've pushed the update for this back for about a year now, almost two, I know, but please be patient once again! Kei's story is also a little...mature in nature as it progresses, so I'm still debating on whether or not I should continue it at all, or just have a chapter where he tells you what happens in detail, as you have a good grasp on what it is already.

C. Polls

Yes, polls are still open as well as applications unless stated otherwise (meaning I have put a set time on some that have closed). So, feel free to submit something~! Multiple submissions are allowed (this applies more to the OC Application), but please make sure to note which one you would rather have me pick over the other.

D. Messaging

I know I help some of you with writing, and due to my unannounced hiatus, I've fallen behind on helping with that, as well as the fanfictions that I was reading by some of you. Again, I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRRY! Dx I didn't mean to fall this behind I swear... Anyways, if you want to get in touch with me where I will reply faster, I have a Skype, as well as Kik in which I will answer more frequently since I don't check often/ am not alerted by Wattpad by messages. If you need my username for that, please comment below or PM me. If you prefer Wattpad, I will do my best to check it as often as I can!

E. Artwork for the Fanfiction

I addressed this before, and am very flattered you guys have considered my fanfiction artwork worthy~! ^^ Again, please let me know if you post it up, I'd love to see it, and with your consent would love to link it to a chapter!

Recently, a reader-who chooses to remain anonymous as I mention them-had their artwork taken down from a site because the Wasu X Jake yaoi was offensive to someone. It was great artwork in my opinion...just be careful of what you post! I don't want you getting in trouble >.< But go for it and let me know!

F. New Year New Name

I'll soon be changing my name from being XsuicidalXskaterX! I'm still picking between two though, but I will post a message so you guys dont get confused!

Alright. I think that's everything for now. If anyone has any questions or comments on anything, please comment below! Thank you for being so patient! (\ >口< /)

Also~! Thank you again for the support and the new fans and likes and rereads! :D

This is dedicated to AmorettiElle for attempting to help me right before I poofed away on thatunannounced hiatus!