Regards to the Otome Chapters

I think it’s time I addressed the questions I got from a few people about the otome themed/guest appearance chapter(s). This is of course my opinion, I’m not basing it on any polls or anything.

Q: Are you going to add in Chizuru Yukimura from Hakuouki to appear too?

I seriously am annoyed by her character—she ALWAYS needs saving, and even though she has a wakazashi, she screams for help and only keeps her hand on the hilt but we NEVER see her actually use it strongly! The closest thing is her drawing her sword, or blocking attacks which was once or twice, and even then someone comes out to save her. Now before someone says ‘Oh c’mon Sakura, you know the guys just show up and—’, I’m gonna stop you right there. There’s always a good amount of time that passes before they DO show up, and even then she gets freakishly emotional and whiny about how she wants to help, not be useless, and blahblahblah—all to which I’m just like ‘Nopenopenope—don’t like you anymore!’ It bugs me a lot to see her repeating this routine every episode, and even in the otome. I understand that the situations are emotional and all but…c’mon… Geez…

Q: What about Karou Yukimura from Hakuouki—will you add him in?

Same goes for him too—nope. He had serious issues… I could understand he wanted to protect his sister but he lost his honor in doing so—BIG TIME. Especially with the crossdressing, and wanting Chizuru to suffer as well, it was just…bad.

Q: Will you have the Shall we Date?: Destiny Ninja guys appear?

I feel kinda bad now for saying nope, but…nope! I don’t know the characters well enough to add them in yet—other than Hanzo who I finished—and I don’t want to mess up their personalities.

Q: Just to get things straight, are you gonna change up the characters’ personas or anything else?

Yep—I always do for borrowed OCs whether they’re permanent or not. I’ll also change a few factors like relationships between them, what happened between them, etc, in order to have them relate to the background I have set up for the main character of the fanfiction. I’m not saying I don’t stick to the elements/plot of the game though. I change them up a bit to make it realistic—or whatever I have planned—in order for the reader to enjoy and relate to what I’m writing.

Q: Are you going to include the demons from Hakouki?

Yes I will! Only the main three though: Chikage, Kyo, and Kyuuju.

Q: Will you be doing a demon VS humans thing like in Hakouki: Shinsengumi Kitan?

Yes and no. I want to create a middle area considering their relationship—something in between the first season where they totally hated each other, and the second season where they kinda worked together.

Q: Are you going to mention the Rasetsu at all or make anyone turn Rasetsu like they did in the game?

No—it’ll make things too complex for something that’s only going to be featured once or twice in the story. I don’t want to drag the Hakuouki plot into what I’m trying to do with it when borrowing the characters and a few other things. However, I also say yes to this question because I have an idea for it, but at the same time, I remain undecided.

Q: Are you going to add in the Shinsen-renki guys?

I want to but I can’t since I know nothing about the game other than the looks of the boys in it… It sucks not being able to buy it… I really want to…

Q: Will the otome boys be love interests?

Sorry but no. I’m already a bit off track on the fanfiction being Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy based. Adding the boys—no matter how much my brain is yelling me to do—will only continue to bring the story away from the KH and FF centralization, and I really am trying not to get off any more than I am. But, I promise you otome boys in the all otome fanfiction I mentioned I was going to write!

Those were all the questions! If there’s anything else, or if you need any elaboration on anything, please comment! Thank you :D