Announcements for November + December 2013

I just got my report card, and I'm so proud of myself right now~! ^^

I. Treachery of Fate: Imperfect Imposter

Well, updates are coming along well right now, and I'm looking at maybe one chapter every two weeks. The estimated chapter count might be the same as the last book more or less, and since the dates are slowly matching what's happening in the story, the whole holiday mood is getting me into writing more~

II. Before the Dawn: A Warrior's Fatality

Again, this is still on hold, and I'm estimating that I'll be focusing on this more when I finish my senior year. I know I've been saying you can expect updates, but I'm looking back and sorting things out for this story now. Maybe by springtime, but I'm hoping before the year ends, I'll feel good enough to publish a few more chapters-I just want to make sure my historical facts match up with the events I'm writing.

III. Sakura's Wonderful World of Blogging

I'm currently taking suggestions for this on otome walkthroughs for Shall we Date?: Ninja Love (since I'm a chapter from Yoshitsune's route completion), Celebrity Darling (five chapters from Hayato Shiratori's completion), or anything else. I'm currently reviewing an anime as well, and a few movies and music reviews/recommendations are coming your way within a week or two. Requests are always open, and there is a specific page for it so please post any there. Messaging me is fine as well, but I prefer you post on the page.

IV. Preference Survey

You can find this in the Information Board right after this post, and I would really appreciate if everyone would take the time to answering it~!

V. Artwork for Treachery of Fate or Before the Dawn

I forgot who originally asked me this, but somebody wanted to do art for ToF about a week or two ago. I would have answered yes, but alas, Wattpad decided to be mean to me and I couldn't. So, if you do want to submit any art of the story, let me know and I'll message you my email, and I'll attach your artwork to the next chapter of the story, sound good?

VI. Secret Santa

I was recently informed of this two days ago. It's basically a Secret Santa thing between KH, FF, and TWEWY fans here on Wattpad thanks to the user SecretSanta2013 It seems very fun, and I recommend you all join in on it, because well, why not? Let's get into that holiday spirit! All the information for this can be found on SecretSanta2013's profile, so please check it out--the more people the better~!

That's all everyone~ Have a Happy Thanksgiving :D