Announcements for February 2019

*peeks from hiatus*

AHEM.

Hello everyone~! 

I know it's been a super long time since any activity from me, but I'm back, and to show my dedication I even updated a chapter! I know I tried coming back about a year or two ago, but due to some personal issues, as well as just regular life stuff, I honestly lost my want to write. It just wasn't there, and I know right now my ToF series is the only ongoing series for me, but despite that, I couldn't churn out a chapter I could say was my best effort, or one that I liked at all. I wanted to kind of step away from writing, and explore everything else, and kind of work on myself too, as I felt at some point I had also drawn too far away from the KH/FF life, and encompassed in so many others such as JJBA for example (that I'm now utter garbage for). 

TLDR: TRUST ME WHEN I SAY, THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER 59 OF TOF: II WAS UTTER GARBAGE.

So, I'm back, for sure, and with the intent to finish it. 

Personally, I'm still struggling a little to write the way I originally did, and I'm scared that my chapters will end up sounding like essays that I'm so tailored to writing (*college intensifies*) but, I'll do my best! What made me come back really, was getting a notification last month, in which someone commented for me to update. I had forgotten, completely, of my story, and so when I followed it, I got a little encompassed in reading feedback, especially from some of you, who were giving detailed feedback, when I was struggling with writing prior to being hiatus. So, I felt that push to write again, it was fun, really, rereading and taking notes on my own story, and remembering what I wanted, plus now knowing what I can do BETTER to it. So from January until last week I was reading, then this entire week I focused on the chapter.

SO, that brings us to what's going to happen:

-I plan on updating every Friday, or along the weekend, even if I have chapters waiting. Unless, I have no self-control, then well...guess it's a multi chapter week!

-I've answered what I think is the majority of message that is in my inbox, and I'll try to respond frequently after that, or as much as I can. My phone is a little...backed up with Line Play and PokemonGo so...

-Some boys are getting cut off romance. I've either forgotten about them or have no real way of incorporating them into chapters without it feeling forced. Some of them have also been missing since ToF: BB! Aha...aahaha...*cries*

Next, I'd like to address some things:

-ToF: II is top priority in my writing, and will be my main project as I squeeze my way back in

-Kei's story, which I cancelled at some point, has a probability of coming back. I understood some people's frustration in much of the comments for those who wanted it, and that MAY happen, should I...get a feel for it again. 

-There are some chapters in which days are split in ToF: II, and I was thinking of merging them. That would mean breaking off some cliffhangers, but I haven't decided, completely, and would like some opinions on this. Here is the chapter list for those interested in rereading (number - number and the chapters in between would be merged as one chapter): 11-13, 14-15, 17-18, 20-21, 23-24, 25-26, 29-30, 32-35, 47-48, 51-52, 53-54, 55-56

-I am going to be tallying up poll numbers, and if anyone would like to volunteer help, all I need is the number each choice got; it would also help me on having back up counts. I realize so much of ToF: II rolls off of some polls, like damn. 

-I may or may not be fixing some chapters to include more dialogue, or more explanations. If I do, I will be sure to address it in an announcement. So many notes I have while rereading regards this, and I'm going to go off a process of elimination here.

-I haven't reread ToF: BB. I will do so, once ToF: II is finished, and make appropriate changes. There are some things carried over into the second book that I just find...unnecessary, and I feel like fixing them, but I might also write chapters addressing said issue instead, as I personally like the idea of seeing how my writing developed. 

-I got a few...maybe two or three questions over my hiatus about a cannon B.O.C for our M.C in ToF, and honestly... I have choices for each type of boy (O.C/ KH / FF / OTHER), based on how our girl interacts with them. So... I won't say....I-I won't!

I think that covers everything, or most of what I wanted to say initially. So, again, I'm back, and thank you so much for being patient, and welcoming me back. Additionally, thank you to those of you who spread word of my return, I see you ~ 

I ALSO SAW THAT TOF: BB IS RANKED #1 IN SOMETHING WHICH IS GREAT, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!

I'll do my best to keep writing, and as always, thanks for reading!

*poses in JOJO*