Announcements for October 2013

Like many of you, since August, I have returned to school. It sucks, but I’m in my senior year finally :D Anyway, let’s get down to business shall we?

I.                   General Updates

I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ll say it again here: updates WILL slow since I have started school again. I try to write any time I can, but sometimes I’m just brain dead, and I don’t want to give you bad chapters, so I don’t write. I’m also more than likely to go M.I.A at some point—in fact I know I will. Please be patient though an update is always in the making!

II.                Treachery of Fate: Imperfect Imposter

The most importing thing I want to say about this story is that everyone should really pay attention to the dialogue, and what happens in the chapters—which I mentioned in the first book too, remember? I say this because the current plot I have thought out will require you guys to look back and piece together things from previous chapters in order to avoid confusion. Also, think outside the box, and be mature about it. This is a warning in a sense because I know that when I post a few things, somebody will be offended and their opinions will escalate into something…mean(?), and it’s an event I’d rather not run into.

III.             Before the Dawn: A Warrior’s Fatality

I’m grateful there are new people reading it, and want it updated along with the people who are already reading, but this story is still on hold. I do think I have the next chapter close to being finished though, so if you’re waiting, look forward to an update!

IV.             Sakura’s Wonderful World of Blogging

I’ve fallen behind on this one already—I’m so disappointed in myself… Definitely before October starts, I will get to your requests I promise! The first five most likely will be posted, since there are walkthroughs following right after, and I’m currently doing them.

V.                OC Submissions

I originally had meant for this only to be a weekend submission only—meaning there was a deadline and everything—but for you new readers, and those of you who never had the chance to give men OC, I have reopened it. Just follow the instructions, and make sure you have a picture of your character! That goes for you who already submitted an OC—make sure I have a visual for them!

VI.              The B.O.Cs

A handful of B.O.Cs have been cut because of their lack of popularity, and I will not add any more—even though I forgot a few that I originally planned to add. Currently, Zidane, Saix, Rude, and Loz are out. In jeopardy of joining them are Eight, Ignis, Izano, Shuyin, Reks, and Trey.

I think that covers everything ^^ If you have any questions, please comment below—thank you :D