Announcements for Spring 2020

Wow, it's been a long time since I've done one of these, so, here we go!

I truly hope everyone's staying safe where you are, whether its inside or outside. Everything's pretty chaotic in world lately, prominently (and I guess it depends on where you live, I'm in the U.S) with the virus, lock-downs, cancelled events, etc., and just general everyday stuff. In regards to that, do what you can, be aware of what's going on around you, and again, stay safe! I understand a lot of it feels maybe, overdone, or even to a degree annoying--I felt that way about the anime convention and expo I was planning on going to getting cancelled--but in hindsight, I'm sure it's the better move, than risking anything.

Regarding ToF: II, I plan on releasing the next chapter before Monday. I've gotten spotty again on updating, mainly with like I mentioned, virus things going on. You'd think with staying inside, I'd get more time to do it, but I've actually been watching my sister a lot, and keeping up on some art commissions I have. Additionally, I got hired (yay!), and finally got a full-time job that starts Monday (hence the deadline for myself). I'm planning on doing my best for at least a chapter a month, and want to finish this book before moving onto another writing idea.

I am by no means taking a hiatus, but am trying to balance my updates along with daily life things, and my new schedule! I also wanted to say, I appreciate, and thank you all for your continued support, and I hope I'll continue to write things you all enjoy.

-Panda-Gom ♡(.◜ω◝.)♡