Regards to Kei's Story

Recently, if you’re reading it, you know I did a giant time jump in Kei’s story. I know things seem like they’re moving too fast within the chapters I updated, but trust me, they will even out in what happens as soon as I decide what I want happening and when >.> I skipped the entire childhood because I honestly didn’t have many ideas for that…

The chapters in Kei’s story are shorter because first person is a little less detailed than second (in my writing style) and I don’t want to overcomplicate his background with too many things. The estimation for it right now is fifty with an epilogue and I think I’ll be keeping it that way.

Another factor I’d like to point out in Kei’s story is the historical time it takes place it. The Joseon and Edo period happened at the same time at one point (their periods basically overlapped) which is when the story takes place. There will be more Edo references though since the primary location is Japan, and not everything will be historically accurate, but some things like the culture will. For example, the smallest things such as hand holding were considered high affection, and I want all of you to keep that in mind when seeing what would be considered today as overreacting as the reaction to some of these gestures.

I will have minor characters like the guards Kei is friends with, and many of you will recognize their names. Not as other OC’s necessarily, but more from KPOP groups. Why? Well making up names is…eh... >.>

I’m also taking suggestions if you guys have any story ideas, so please message me if you do! Any questions, you know where to go! Thank you~ ^^