"I then take out my mp3 to listen to my music.. great i had bring bad memories to her. Aish, why am i like this. Why can't i just be able too shut up! That's why i prefer not hearing the world. Because if i do i mostly end up hurting person without knowing and wanted it... I then feel someone tao my shoulder. I turn around to see a girls. I then get out one of my headphones."

Girl: What's your name?

"I didn't answer her."

Girl: Hey bitch i asked you a question.

"I still didn't answer her. I just turned my head to look at the book i was holding since i arrived here."

Girl: Ya! Answer me when i speak bitch! You know what just listen to me, get away from Jimin he is mine.

Me: You can keep him I don't like him anyway just get the fuck out of here and get away from me before i punch you!!

"The girl then looked shook and a little bit scared by my suden screaming. I hate those kind of peoole that thinks they own everything. I then gave her a death looked and she just run away. Good thank god finally peace. I then read the book i had. After a few minutes i saw Taehyung. He then comes sit with me as soon as he saw me."

Me: Hey

Taehyung: Hi did something happen you look piss off

Me: Oh well, it's just a dumb girl that came and gave me shit sawing to stay away from Jimin.

Taehyung: Oh what did you answer her?

Me: That she can keep him and to get away before i punch her. But i think i had scared her she had just run away haha.

Taehyung: Well that's what she deserves

Me: Yep

Taehyung: Maïka?

Me: Yeah Tae?

Taehyung: Can i ask you a question?

Me: Sure

Taehyung: Do you like Jimin..?

Me: No i don't

Taehyung: Okay then do you like someone..?

Me: Oh umm well yeah i am starting to like someone

"I said a little but blushing. What? Yes i am blushing he person that i like is just in front of me asking me that. Of course ill blush. Aish he is soo cute how can no one like him!."

Taehyung: Oh, okay umm i will get going, my sister is coming to visit me soon.

Me: Oh okay, bye Tae Tae

Taehyung: Bye Maï

"He then left me. Well i think ill head back to my room. I then went in my room. Until i hear the bell for lunch time ring. I then get out of my room. I don't want to eat and i have no place to sit anyways ill just head back to the library. I then start walking until i heard someone screaming from me. I then turn around to see Jimin running towards me. Wait isn't he not allowed here? First it's the girls side and second it's on the second floor."