Today is my last day here. This morning my mom had inform me that she sent me at a psychotic house... Honestly i don't want to see her anymore... She really had hurt me. Anyway, it's currently 1 pm and i'm leaving tomorrow at 6 am i should arrive there at 8 am. Right now I'm packing my things well only clothes since i can't really bring nothing else we are not even allowed to have cellphones... I'll literally die without my music.

Me: Why does she had to do this!

Sehun: Relax sis and breath

Me: Yeah... I just feel so betrayed..

Sehun: I know but keep calm

Me: Yeah ill try..

Sehun: Listen to music i know it help you here my phone

He then hand me his phone since of course since this morning i don't know why but i can't have a phone anymore.

Me: Thanks oppa but in there i won't be able to have music...

Sehun: Who said that?

Me: Well them i can't have a cellphone...

Sehun: But there's other way you can listen to music

Me: We can't have CD either plus with CD i can't listen to it anywhere and with earphones...

Sehun: No but there's MP3 too

Me: Yeah but i don't have one...

Sehun: Well now you have one

He then handed me a blue mp3 with earphones.

Me: Omg thanks oppa!! You just saved my life

Sehun: Yep. I have put a lot of songs you have about 600 songs

Me: I still have more on my phone well had but thanks oppa i can't say how grateful i am!

Honestly right now we look like two normals siblings. But we aren't. When we are together like just the two of us we are able to control our anger problems. Sehun had always joke with that saying that if it does the same with another guy that i am obligated to marry him. I said the same for him. Anyway i still have other problems that doesn't really fade away even when im with him and they are getting worst. That's why im being sent there...

Me: At lest have you put my favorite song?!

Sehun: Of course!

Me: Good

Sehun: It's Zombie right?

Me: No it's really not you're totally mistaking

Sehun: Yeah let's say that

Me: Yep

Sehun: Let's just continue packing

Me: Ne oppa

We then pack all my clothes.

Time skip 5:45 am

It's been about 10 minutes that im awake and dress.

Outfit

Im waiting for Sehun oppa in the car. He took so much time to get dress. Anyways i then put my earphones since im really stress.. After a while he then arrive and goes in the driver seat. He then start talking but since i have both my earphones i can't hear him. So i remove one of them to listen. Honestly i hate when people talk to me and i have both earphones. Can't you see that i can't hear you no?!!

Sehun: You can sleep while we go there ill wake you up

Me: Oppa you know that im not able to sleep in cars.

Sehun: Yeah i know sorry i just want you to rest well.

Me: Yeah im puting my second earphone

Sehun: Okay

I then put my second earphone and put the volume higher making it impossible for me too hear the other sound. I do that often well more like always. I do that because i disconnect form my life from all of this shit. And i just daydream. Honestly it's surprising that i still can daydream. After all of this. Im even getting tired of living but i still have daydreams. After two hours of drive we arrive.

Honestly i don't want to go

Honestly i don't want to go. I hate this place already. I then go in and Sehun gave me my suitcase. I then hug him.

Sehun: Bye little sister ill try to come and see you soon..

Me: Yeah thanks bye oppa

He then return in the car and leave while i walk in the building. A guard was there and he inspect my suitcase and all. He then take it and inform me that he will take it to my room. And then he introduce me to a detective Ms. Kim. The guard then leave and detective Kim take me to the second floor while introducing himself but i didn't talk i was too stress for that so instead i just hummed some lyrics while still having one of my earphones. After that we arrived in front of a door "Kim Soekjin". I bet he will help me... Anyway i then remove my earphone by sign of respect before Detective Kim opens the door.