Five Nights At Tanda

Friday, April 4, 2015

Panda didn't really know what to expect of such a place. It was past noon when she arrived at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. When she glanced up at the bright sign that would instantly catch the attention of a small child, she smiled.

Memories flooded through her mind of the young, blue-eyed girl who always had desired to a place similar to this one. Panda saw herself grabbing at her mother's pant leg and pleading her to go.

Now that it was actually six months from today that Panda would be turning fifteen, she knew that it was a while back when she grew out of seeing happy animatronics talk or trying to win tickets to get a big prize.

She pushed the door open to enter a party room with three friendly looking animatronics walking and talking on stage. Along with them were dozens of small children about half Panda's age.

The person who appeared to be the manager recognized Panda and rushed over to greet her.

"You're one of the two girls asking for a night guard job, if I'm not mistaken?" he asked, eyes full of curiosity.

"I believe so," she replied, adding, "Wait, you said there were two girls asking for an application, right? Who's the other?"

As if on cue, a girl around Panda's age with mid-length brunette hair stepped into the room.

"Are you here for the night shift job application as well?" the manager questioned her.

"I, uh...yeah," she said. Her brown eyes met Panda's. "Are we working together or something?"

"Yes," the manager responded for me. "Your jobs are simple. All you have to do is make sure that the animatronics are staying put and not doing anything too harsh." He paused, then kept explaining. "These three, Foxy, or the one that will stand in the hallway from time to time, and the jack in the box character if you don't wind it up too soon- Marionette- should be the only ones moving."

"Okay, thanks for the advice," the girl said to the manager. She glared at Panda again. "I never got your name."

"Just call me Panda. You are?"

"You can call me Turtle. I'm a pretty epic turtle."

The manager grinned at both of us. "I hope to see you both on Monday."

**********
Monday, April 7, 2015

It was almost midnight.

Turtle felt a shudder go throughout her spine. The air seemed to grow colder when she had arrived here again. Something about this place terrified her.

Turtle didn't get to see happy, enjoyable kids playing around and eating pizza. Instead she prepared for a dark, disasterous building with supplies stashed in her pocket and a flashlight to illuminate her surroundings.

When the manager explained that there were only some moving made her curious as to whether there were more. If there are more animatronics or whatever robot type things those are, she thought, I feel like the manager's not telling the truth. They'll probably be moving anyway.

She constantly reminded herself that she could lean on Panda. Turtle knew Panda was only an acquaintance, but she was the only person Turtle could trust in such a building.

As Turtle stepped into the office, the clock read 11:50 p.m. On the table was what appeared to be a certain device, which Turtle figured was something to watch over the various cameras placed in the building. She didn't want to touch anything until Panda had accompanied her.