Renegades (Ayushiki)

Thank you guys so much for 100! I really appreciate it :3

Here is my little ticket of thanks.

WARNING: I will rate this borderline T and M for a little lemon towards the end. I will give a little word of warning if you don't want to read it when it gets to that point. And, you guessed it- Ayushiki :3

She didn't exactly know how she had agreed to all of this.

It was approximately ten at night. Ayumi Shinozaki, the beloved class rep, sat in the passenger seat of the 2002 Honda Accord. In the driver's seat was none other than the ex-delinquent Yoshiki Kishinuma. According to the GPS, they were about 2 hours away from home.

The suggestion was very sudden and unexpected. "It pains me at school every day... thinking about, you know..." Ayumi had said, trailing off.

Yoshiki's eyes widened. All of the friends had been taking the four deaths at Heavenly Host and Ayumi's sister pretty hard. "Then let's get away," he mumbled under his breath, not expecting an answer.

"What about Mochida-kun? Nakashima-san? Yuka?"

Yoshiki pinched the bridge of his nose. He found it ironic that she was actually taking his idea into consideration. "We'll let them know. They can come along if they wanted."

Ayumi nodded. "Okay. Let's run away."

Yoshiki grinned, ruffling Ayumi's hair. "I'm doing this for you, Shinozaki."

Ayumi blushed at Yoshiki's gesture. She couldn't believe how rude she'd been at Heavenly Host. Although he'd previously been a delinquent, he had changed. He was very caring and devoted to protect her.

They left one week later, leading to today. Their friends said they may follow along but they would make a call beforehand and expected to leave about two or three days after Yoshiki and Ayumi.

"Hey, Shinozaki?" the blonde asked, withdrawing Ayumi from her thoughts. "You wanna stop and spend the night at a hotel? I'll pay."

"That sounds good," Ayumi agreed. "We're both paying though, whether you like it or not."

Yoshiki rolled his eyes, casting a quick glance toward Ayumi with a smirk.

They stopped at a small three-story hotel. When entering their room (which was cheapest, so they had decided to share) Ayumi's eyes looked pained.

There was only one bed, which meant-

"I'll take the floor," Yoshiki answered her mental question quietly.

Ayumi shook her head. "No, we'll share. It's fine."

Yoshiki shrugged. "Whatever you say, Shinozaki," he replied. "I'm going to hit the shower if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah. I might too, so save me some hot water."

"Got it," he murmured with a nod, taking a bag with him into the bathroom. He shut the door behind him so Ayumi didn't accidentally see him without clothes on.

The blunette sat on the bed and glanced through her phone. It buzzed suddenly, revealing a text from Naomi.

'Hey, are you guys doing well? Satoshi, Yuka and I are following soon.'

Ayumi replied, telling Naomi they had stopped to rest. Not expecting an answer back, she laid the phone down on the bed, her eyes drawing towards the ceiling.

'I wonder where we're gonna go from here,' she wondered with slight worry. 'I feel like I can trust Kishinuma-kun more-'

"Shinozaki!" she heard a voice shout from the bathroom.