Spooky Festivities (Mitsukuroi)

AU: Byakudan gang decides to go to a haunted house! This may turn into a multi-pairing one-shot, depending on how I decide to write it. Requested by KurodaKurusuki- I am so sorry I took a long ass time. :,)

I decided to be festive for Halloween since I'll be bombarded with truckloads of homework next week. Please feel free to request more, and I'll try to write as soon as a week.

Warning- I am inexperienced with Mitsuki and Fukuroi. I may be off on a few things, so feel free to correct me. This may also, again, go to absolute hell. I don't know. I incorporated some terrible jokes though, but I don't know if anyone can tell... and yeah.

AND BY THE WAY I'M IN FEELS WONDERLAND BECAUSE OF CORPSE PARTY BLOOD DRIVE.

"I hope you haven't forgotten this is a student council room," Masato Fukuroi snapped at his fellow friends and council members. He was busy working on typical paperwork that accumulated on his desk. As usual, everyone else was in a state of excessive chatter.

Katayama and Ohkawa laughed and continued to play their dating simulator with Kurosaki and Kai nearby. Kizami sat by his blunette best friend, uninterested in the topic of gaming. Hellgirl Mitsuki was talking to Emi and Tohko like always, and Tohko could not stop glaring at Kizami. This was a pretty typical thing for the large group of nine.

"Anyone have plans this weekend?" Mitsuki asked the group. She had wanted to visit one of the haunted houses around Byakudan, and she saw no reason not to do it with the student council members.

Everyone seemed to be in a wave of agreeing "No" besides Fukuroi. "I have paperwork to fill out," he quickly made an excuse of the top of his head. "After all, I am the student council president."

Kurosaki groaned and rolled his eyes. "I should've known you would pull that one, Fukuroi."

Mitsuki came from behind, giving him a hard punch with a grin. "Ow! What was that for?" Fukuroi said in annoyance.

Mitsuki pouted. "You always make that excuse. Just take a break from it. Please?" she begged, giving him big puppy dog eyes.

Fukuroi's face started to burn at how close she was and he had to turn away. He was very nervous on account of two reasons. One, she probably had no interests in him whatsoever, and two, she didn't want her to know his for that reason. Nonetheless, there was no way that he could deny Mitsuki.

"Alright, fine," he agreed. With the exception of Kizami, everyone cheered, easily figuring out that Mitsuki was the only way to convince Fukuroi to do much of anything outside the student council room.

"There was one haunted house I actually had in mind," Emi chimed in. "I've heard everyone at school talking about it. 'It's really scary,' they said."

Tohko nodded. "Me too, but I don't remember the name of it."

"Oh!" Mitsuki recalled. Half the school was talking about it, so it was pretty easy to pick it up along the typical gossip and mumbled curse words in the hallway. "Yes, I remember now. I hear the price is 12 dollars."

"Okay," Fukuroi finally jumped in. "Is Saturday okay?"

Everyone nodded in agreement. "Then it's settled," Fukuroi stated. "Saturday night at seven."