A Day With Rei (Reigisa)

A/N: I promised my lovely Turtle that I would write some Reigisa. Like always, fluff is intended. :3 Enjoy! Very positive mood in this, so if you aren't in a good mood, I can guarantee that this will make you feel ten times better! (By the way- procrastination got the better of me again. I apologize for being later.)

School just released for summer break, and Nagisa was bored to death of sitting around doing nothing. He flipped open his cellphone and dialed Makoto's number.

"Hello?" Makoto's cheery voice picked up on the other line. "What's up, Nagisa?"

"Are you and Haru-chan free today?" Nagisa asked. "I haven't really done too much yet over break, and I wanted to see if you, Haru-chan and Rei wanted to hang out for the day."

Makoto laughed. "I haven't had much to do either. I would come, but Haru wanted to take me to do something with Rin and Sousuke. You can accompany us if you'd like?" Makoto suggested.

Nagisa sighed. Even when they had school, Haru and Makoto were still together; it was impossible to separate them. Besides, he could have Rei all to himself today! All four of them could always plan for another time to be together.

"It's alright. I can always push Rei into doing something with me!" Nagisa reassured him.

Makoto chuckled. "Okay, I figured. See you at practice soon."

Nagisa then closed his cellular device, standing up and sliding open his front door. He didn't have to call Rei to know where he was.

Nagisa eventually arrived to Rei's estate, knocking on the entrance. The door slid open, revealing Rei, glasses perched atop his nose, his hair as neat as he dressed, and a book grasped in his hand. "Nagisa-kun?" he questioned, gesturing him inside. "What brings you here?"

The blonde grew red at the thought of Rei. He couldn't help admitting that Rei was cute in many ways, but he always thought Rei sought attention from Haru. He could recall all the times that Rei commented that Haru's freestyle was beautiful.

"Y-yeah, could we hang out together for the day?" the shorter boy asked quietly, unable to look Rei in the eyes from embarrassment.

Rei placed a hand on Nagisa's shoulder. "Why wouldn't I be with you?" Rei said with a laugh. "Of course. What do you have in mind?"

With that, Nagisa smirked, clutching Rei's free hand and throwing the book out of the other one. He forcefully pulled Rei out of the house, sliding the door closed and running near downtown.

"N-Nagisa-kun!" Rei exclaimed. "Where are we going?"

Nagisa scratched his chin for a second before explaining. "Well, I'm hungry, so first, we're going out to lunch. There's a restaurant right there." Nagisa pointed towards it.

Rei's eyes widened. It seemed expensive, and he wasn't positive that Nagisa had the money to purchase them both meals.

"Na-Nagisa-kun, isn't the place a lifetime's savings for both of us to eat there?" he asked nervously.

Nagisa stuffed his hand into his pocket, pulling out his wallet and opening it to show an afraid Rei. "This will cover it, won't it?"

Rei exhaled and nodded, straightening his glasses. "Three hundred dollars will be more than enough, actually."

Nagisa smiled, bubbly as always, intertwining his fingers with Rei's, pushing the glass door open with his unoccupied arm.

As the pair walked in, two waitresses approached them in a jiffy. The first girl's hair was long, curling around her gray and blue eyes. The girl on the other side of her was about the same age, a few inches under the other's taller height with darker brown and shorter hair.