Seven Day Steal (Ayushiki)

A/N

Dammit, it has to be Ayushiki again... Sorry for so much of it. I'll make it up to you by incorporating more ships... or trying, anyway :3

A note plopped down on Yoshiki's desk. He glanced up to search for the giver, finding Ms. Yui strolling back to her desk. He opened it up, reading the few sentences written down before him.

Stay here after class for a little bit. Some of your friends and I need you for something. Don't worry- you're not in trouble!

Yoshiki sighed, continuing on his class assignments.

The bell rang quicker than expected. Obeying the note, he remained seated. He was alone for a bit other than Ms. Yui arranging papers at her desk.

Then he caught eye of bouncy brunette curls. "So you did stay?" a familar voice inquired. "Wow Yui-sensei, I was sure he'd take this as a joke!"

Yoshiki furrowed his eyebrows, noticing Naomi's best friend Seiko standing right by Ms. Yui's desk. "What is this even for?" the blonde asked in confusion.

Seiko gestured toward the open door, and in came Naomi, Mayu, Morishige, and Satoshi, and that only left Ayumi missing. They slid the entrance closed, flickering the lights off.

A flashlight illuminated the area around Yoshiki. "We know your feelings towards the class rep, Kishinuma-kuuun," Seiko said in her usual mocking tone.

His face burned a cherry red. "Wh-what does that have to do with anything? Where is she?"

Mayu giggled, placing a hand on Yoshiki's desk. "We're not hurting you, silly Kishinuma! We just have something you need to do by next week."

Naomi smiled sweetly, radiating her typical kindness on Yoshiki to make him feel more comfortable. "Ayumi is meeting to talk with Yui-sensei in ten minutes like she always does, so we don't have long."

Satoshi was glaring at the floor in slight pity for what seemed like the blunette."Naomi was saying to me that she has a crush on me and is going to confess in one week."

Yoshiki's eyes widened. He knew that Satoshi had successfully gotten Naomi to be his girlfriend a month ago, with Seiko still trailing around and calling them out every now and then. It seemed Ayumi was simply ignoring it or had no clue of it in the first place.

To everyone's astonishment, Morishige finally spoke up. "We know how much you care about Shinozaki, and we want you to turn her feelings around. The last thing we would want is to lose friends... or her to leave brokenhearted." He pushed his glasses up before continuing. "I know it would hurt you like it would hurt me with Mayu."

"Please, Kishinuma," Seiko begged, finally sounding serious. "Go get Shinozaki!"

Ms. Yui pointed at the clock, signaling the group to leave. They waved goodbye to the blonde, and he noted Satoshi mouthing, "Good luck."

Ayumi stepped into the room, greeting Ms. Yui with a grin. "Hey, Yui-sensei!"

The teacher returned a hello, and then Ayumi turned in Yoshiki's direction. He was standing up, gathering his belongings to leave before he remembered what his friends had explained to him.

"Hey, Shinozaki... I never got a chance to thank you with what happened with Tsubota, and-"

"Nah, it's fine," she reassured him. "What did you want?"

"Well, uh- are you busy tomorrow, by chance?" he asked, curiosity evident in his eyes.

Ayumi's eyes widened before she shook her head. "Why do you ask?"