A/N

Wow. I haven't updated this book since, like, January? I need to just talk about and discuss a few things with you guys, the readers, if you by chance still have this in your library.

The Corpse Party fandom is very dead. I've kind of grown apart from it for a multitude of different reasons and I can't say I ship everything I used to really have a strong passion for when I first started writing fanfiction. Therefore I probably cannot write Ayushiki to my fullest potential anymore, as it is even hard to write one of my other slow updating fanfictions Letters to Ayumi.

But besides all of that, I need your help. Some of these one shots I completely cringe at (because I mean I used to be pretty shit at writing) but others I'm partially okay with. I'm probably not going to delete this, but if it gets to its worst there is a slim possibility. The most likely thing I'm going to do is complete this where it is, as I don't know how to continue this and what to continue it with. The organization of everything is so shaky that I might want to just leave it as it is.

Anyway, just send me a request of something you maybe would like to see in the future? I'd appreciate it. There will be a lot of Haikyuu!! related work in the future as well :)

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KIND COMMENTS AND VOTES. I love you guys and I want you to know you're all wonderful people!