I nodded then I gave him my best yet soft smile,  I could tell that he's  worried too but he pretending to be strong because he knows that I need his support and comfort. My parents are super strict and they are very hard-headed, who knows what they will do to us after they found out that me and Christopher are going to be parents but I believe that I can go through any challenges and obstacles as long as Chris loves me with all his heart. 

"Stay with me no matter what happens. Promise?" I asked. 

He nodded, "Always." 

I took a deep breath, "Alright we have two more hours to get ready, I need to take a shower first."I said and he had this naughty smirk plastered on his face. 

I raised a brow, "What's with the.." 

He giggled, "Nothing, I just.. I thought we could take a shower together." He said while his hand rubbing the back of his neck. 

I slapped his head lightly and he pulled me into a tight hug. 

-------

The evening, we went to the restaurant and I texted Felix to notify him that we are going to have dinner with my family and he didn't reply to me at all but the text shown that he has seen my text.

Chris didn't know that I texted Felix to come but I had to because it is the only way to let my parents know that Felix is infertile and that we will never have kids together because of that one reason. 

Me and Chris arrived on time and I could see my parents sitting at table sixteen. My heart was pounding so fast and I held Chris's hand so tight that I won't let go of my grip. 

My parents looked at us with questioned look plastered on their faces and Chris greeted them but they didn't greet him back with respect, that made me really upset. They have no right to treat Chris like that, at least have some proper manners when someone greets you, you greet them back with respect regardless what family background they came from. 

They looked down on Chris because he isn't an heir of a big company.

"Where is your husband?" My dad asked with a serious tone in his voice. 

"I don't know if he's coming or not but I am here with Chris, you know him right? He's my boyfriend. The only guy I have feelings for." I said and my mom eyes widened. 

Chris remained silent. 

"What is the meaning of this?" My mom asked. 

When I was about to explain it to them, I could tell that they didn't noticed that my stomach is huge. I think they were too annoyed and confused when they see Chris. 

Hailey greeted with a warm smile, she hugged Chris. 

"Hey guys, I didn't know Chris is coming but where's Felix?" Hailey asked while she placed her coat on the chair. 

"Mom dad, I am pregnant." I said. 

Hailey clapped her hands cheerfully, I love my older sister so much. She was the only one who got excited when I said that but my parents didn't even react or congratulated me. 

My mom raised a brow, here she goes again with that attitude. 

"With Felix right?" She asked. 

I shook, "I am pregnant but this is Christopher's child because Felix is infertile and he cannot have any kids with me. I know he never tell anyone about that matter. I just found out about it recently." I said. 

Hailey didn't say anything. I guess I left them speechless.

Chris sighed, "I want to sincerely apologized that.." Chris said but my dad cut him off by splashing the glass of water to his face. My face got wet a little, my eyes widened and I wanted to cry so bad. 

My parents are so rude to Chris. 

"You never learned your lesson is it?" My dad said and he pointed his index finger to Chris. 

Chris had his head down after my dad did that to him. 

"Dad stop! It's not his fault! I love him so much so it is my fault that I can't stay away from him. I don't have feelings for Felix at all and you have no right to be mad about this. I choose to be with Chris from now on and I will raised this baby with him whether I have your blessings or not." I said sternly. 

With my severe manner, my mom shook her head in disbelief. 

"Do you really think you have a future with this man? Just look at his appearance. He has tattoos all over his skin." My dad said. 

I was glad that I decided to tell them about the baby and Chris in a public place because if we were having dinner at their house or anywhere private. My dad probably would punch Chris on the face and I know Chris all too well, he was always on a fight before. I love my father even though he can be such a heartless man but I definitely don't want to watch my dad getting beat up by Chris. 

Felix came and he simply took a seat next to my mother. 

Everything went super duper awkward. 

"Felix." My mom called. 

Felix nodded, "I'm sorry I'm late but yes I came here tonight not to eat or enjoy any family reunion dinner but to end my marriage contract with your daughter." He said and I gulped nervously.

Felix and Chris made a serious eye contact. 

"Take care of her." Felix said, he patted Chris's shoulder then left the scene.

Just like that, Felix is gone. 

Thank God he came though. 

My dad sighed, "I will give you a second chance to rethink about this Valerie. I have no words to say right now because I have other things to manage at the office. You're an adult, you should know the right path to go." He said. 

I nodded, "I know and my right path is with Chris." I said. 

My mom stood up and left in an instant, then my dad rolled his eyes at me "We are leaving." He said. 

Hailey smiled and hugged the both of us, "Well should we have dinner now, I am starving. Mom and dad will never accept the fact that you're gonna marry Chris but hey you have my blessing as an older sister. I know exactly how you feel Val, be with Chris and be happy with him." She said .

I smiled and I couldn't help but to cry. 

------

With trembled voice, I couldn't breathe properly. My vision was blurry and my head hurts so bad. All I can think of is Chris. 

Where is he? I need him right now. 

Blood on my legs and on my stomach. 

Chris? Help....somebody help...

To be continued......