Prologue

Aquariums all across the globe raced to get merformers.  It was almost as bad as the Space Race and Gold Rush.  But in the end, when everyone realized they were fighting a pointless war, all merformers we donated to Jasper Aquarium.  Jasper Aquarium was the only aquarium that had the proper equipment to house the large merformers...also it was government owned so there was no point in arguing with the agents there.

Hi, my name is Ezili Sedna, but most people call me Kai.  I'm a graduate that is fresh out of college; I majored in marine biology at my college.  Looking for a new job, the merformers obviously caught my eye.  I applied for any job I could get my hands on at the Jasper Aquarium.

A few days later, while I was lounging on the new couch in my new home by the beach, I got my reply:

Dear Ezili Sedna,

We congratulate you on your new position at the Jasper Aquarium.  We are happy to receive you as our new merformer doctor.  You will aid the merformers if any of them get injured.

Please report to the Jasper Aquarium on Monday 8:00 am; otherwise we will assume you declined this job offer.

Thank you,

Agent William "Bill" Fowler

I squealed in excitement, startling my pet dog and cat that were casually napping beside me.  I looked at my calendar to check the date...

Today was just Friday.

A/N: I know the picture isn't TFP, but it is so adorable.  Also, credit goes to the artist of the picture.

MerformersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara