31. Kiss Me Slowly

Start from the beginning

I held her cheek tighter in my palm and pulled her back in to my lips to shh her up. I smashed my lips with hers tasting a strawberry sensation. Damn... I've never tasted someone this good.

Because Skye was always this good. She was always good.

No, f*ck that.

Amazing.

Her soft giggle vibrated against my lips and lip ring making me groan a little, I really didn't want to get turned on at a hospital. But Skye was making it hard not to.

"Mm... so you were trying to shut me up huh Mr Neviar?" Skye's lingering eyes land on me with that gorgeous shade of hazel.

"Maybe so Einstein, what are you going to do about it?" I grinned playfully back; I could feel my voice turning huskier with each movement she made. Her soft innocent eyes turned slightly dark as she moved her whole body onto my lap straddling.

So, so wrong.

Especially in a hospital

With cameras

Oh well, when it came to Skye I'd go Christian Grey on her where ever and whenever she wanted.

She looked at me with those tender eyes and then her smile faded. "What's wrong?" I frowned, holding her sides gently.

She looked down at my hospital gown I was wearing and snickered then turned gloomy. I understood the snicker... I mean... I was wearing a dress with literally no back side. I'm hoping I'm wearing boxers, so so bad.

Skye began lifting the hospital gown and her eyes turned wretched when she pulled it up my stomach to my chest. I glanced down noticing I was wearing boxers, thank god, but then saw the huge slice across my stomach with god knows how many stitches. I grimaced at the view and turned away.

"W-why were you drinking..." Skye questions me in her stern tone.

I turned away afraid to see her sad eyes, running a hand through my hair I sighed and looked down.

*38 Hours Earlier*

I took a deep breath as I held the salmon and avocado ceviche to Skye's table. I suited up to match the appearance of the server, I knew it'd make Dustin happy... being matched as a servant and all.

I really got to cut the guy some slack, he's a nice guy, treats Skye well with all his heart, faithful even though they're not official, and makes her happy. That's someone Skye needs and deserves. She noticed him, not me, and I guess being the best friend is the furthest I can get. I can protect her, defend, save her... just do everything in order to maintain her happiness even if it meant being the guy on the side lines.

I sighed to myself as I walked up to the table and placed the dishes on either side. I couldn't help but stare at Skye's beauty, helping her get ready with the guys was a definite pleasure.

"You helped, you did this and helped..." Watching her overwhelmed features was so f*cking cute, it kills me.

I stood back up and gave her a warm smile, "Bon Appetite, have a splendid night guys" I proclaimed then walked off. I honestly didn't want to watch this date progress; I didn't want to see it develop to something more. I stayed back till I finally served dessert then bolted out of there feeling like a complete moron.

Who serves the date of the girl their inlove with? Watching her smile, laugh and interact with some real-life novel boy. I needed to clear my head, run-away, disappear for a bit.

As I ran to my car I undid my tie and chucked it on the ground in frustration. I could feel my heart getting torn with little demon nails, hurts.