IMPORTANT NOTICE BEFORE YOU READ

The Miraculous in this story will not all have the same wielders as in the show, since I wrote this before season 2 even came out. If you have a problem with this please stop reading now and spare me more comments telling me I gave the miraculous to the wrong people. I have seen season 2 and 3 I know what happens. I know that my story has them with different characters and realize it does not follow the show. 

I loved writing this story, it was the first multichapter I really committed to. But in the years since I completed it, that love has turned just a little bitter over receiving the same comments for the second chapter. 

'You gave them to the wrong people.'

'It's not like it is in the show.'

'THIS IS WRONG!'

I know (desperately hope) that a lot of people who make these comments aren't being serious but after getting comments like this for almost two years now, it drains a person, and there have been times I've seriously considered just taking it down so that I don't have to dread seeing a comment for Miraculous Spies that's telling me I wrote this story wrong.

I never want to make anyone feel like they can't comment how they feel about my story. If the different people really makes you want to say something than please by all means say it. Just remember that the story is already finished and I won't be making changes to it.