Questioning Paon

Mwhahahahahahahaha!!! Felix shall be questioned!

If I owned Miraculous Ladybug do you really think I'd be writing this? *Stage whisper* I still would.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix was startled awake, that can happen when you've been smacked in the face. He looked up and saw white.

In front of him stood Chat Blanc, who glared down at him.

"Where are the others?"

"I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific."

"Where are the other spies!"

"..."

Chat Blanc backhanded Paon. Then he got real close to Paon.

"Where is Ladybug."

"You'll have to try harder than that to scare me Blanc."

This went on for hours, the only thing to ever change was the person questioning him. First was Chat Blanc, then Lady Wifi, the Bubbler, Dark Cupid. Then the cycle would repeat. They all asked the same questions, and got the same reply.

Finally Hawk Moth walked in. "You weren't half as hard to find as Ladybug." he said conversationally.

Paon smirked, "If what Ladybug told me is true, you aren't half as hard to annoy as you used to be." As he was talking he made sure to never look at Hawk Moth, the biggest show of disrespect in Hawk Moth's twisted mind.

Paon heard Hawk Moth growl.

With a loud smack Paon's head was forced sideways as Hawk Moth slapped him.

"You think you're so clever. Let's see how you feel in a few days."

"I look forward to our next meeting then."

Hawk Moth growled once more and left the cell. Paon heard him tell the guards that he wouldn't need to be guarded for the next few days.

Paon smirked, it was going exactly as Ladybug had said it would. He looked at the small window in the wall behind him.

This would be even easier than they thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two in one day!

They're both under three hundred but it's still two chapters!!

See ya next time!