Planned Betrayal

The insaneness continues!

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe looked worriedly at the four teens following her. After Adrien agreed to take her to AKUMA's main hideout and speak with Hawk Moth, Chloe told them everything. At first Hawk Moth hadn't believed her, or even trusted her, but she was about to prove to them that she could be trusted.

"It's right through here. They contacted me earlier today telling me when to meet them." Chloe explained, to Dark Cupid as they neared the structure. 

When they reached the door, Chat Blanc and Lady Wifi pushed her behind them. Not to protect her, she was just in the way.

As one the four rushed in.

Paon was sitting on the floor in the center of the room.

Chat aimed a kick at his head. Paon dodged and rushed forwards to tackle him. Lady Wifi barreled into him before he could connect. Paon rolled and flung her off. Dark Cupid and Bubbler combined their attacks as they fired at Paon. He narrowly dodged the projectiles when Chat Blanc snuck behind him and hit him over the head with his baton. Paon fell to the ground unconscious.

The four teens looked around and saw that it did indeed have everything four spies would need to keep surveillance on an entire city. They walked out, briefly nodded to Chloe, who looked smug and left with their prisoner in tow.

Lady Wifi secured his hands and feet before they left, having learned from Ladybug's escape.

As they carried Paon back through the dark streets of Paris, none saw him smirk in success.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is definitely one of the shorter ones, sorry about that.

Hoped you liked it!

See ya next time!