Danger.

Three guesses as to what happens in this chapter. First five people to guess it right will get a shout out in the next chapter! (Don't cheat by reading it them coming back here and saying it.)

Anyways I do not own miraculous ladybug! Never have never will!

Enjoy the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location - undisclosed

Time - unknown

Pov: No one's

Yells and grunts filled the air as hired goons tried to get information from their captive. Key word tried. They were quickly finding out that their captive was stronger and faster than they, and also smarter. Because no matter how they tried she always managed to evade them, the only thing keeping her there was a steel chain attached to her ankle and the floor. The leader of the hired goons, barley smarter than those under him, shouted, "Grab her arms boys! Don't get close enough for her to bite you!" It was only after several minutes of them getting beaten and bruised that they managed to secure her arms and add two steel chains to her wrists. The chains were long enough to stand up comfortably without slouching. But she prefered to sit cross-legged.

A door, hidden in the shadows opened and a man, much more sophisticatedly dressed, walked in. 

"Very good gentlemen. Your payment is right through that door."

The goons looked confused.

"But sir, didn't you hire us to get information out of her?" One of the smarter men asked. The well dressed man smiled coldly, "Why I don't believe ever saying that. I said that I needed you to help with one of my prisoners, and you have." Suddenly the man's smile went from cold to deadly, "So get out."

The goons, who appeared to have had some sense knocked into them, ran out the door.

"Resorting to regular street thugs to do your dirty work now?" The prisoner called out. The man turned to look at her.

"You know, Ladybug, you are quite the troublesome little insect to track down. Why I'd almost say you didn't want me to find you." The man said snidely as Ladybug glared at him.

"But I suppose I must be the gracious host and introduce you to my new servants." He continued completely ignoring her, and beckoning four people into the room. They were four people Ladybug knew well in her civilian form, not that anyone else in the room knew this.

"I would like to introduce you to Dark Cupid, Lady Wifi, Bubbler, and Chat Blanc. But of course you already know Chat Blanc and Lady Wifi, after all it's thanks to them that you're here." The four teens sneered at Ladybug and Chat Blanc even growled at her.

"So, Hawk Moth, you've shown off you're new victims." Ladybug said, nonplussed way. "Is that the only reason I'm here? Or do you have an actual plan?" Hawk Moth smiled thinly, but Ladybug could see the fury in his eyes at her insult.

"Not really I just thought you would like to get to know your new captors." With that Hawk Moth once again left the room.

After he left the four seemed to have a silent conversation, and then Lady Wifi sighed in exasperation walked up to Ladybug, who was still sitting, and pulled the hood of her hoodie off her head revealing...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A girl with a polka dotted mask that covered most of her face.

"What?!" Lady Wifi shouts. Ladybug shrugs, "Did you really expect me to just wear a hoodie and hope it hides my face? No one with half a brain would do something like that."

Chat Blanc growls, "We don't care who you are!" Ladybug tilts her head.

"If you don't care then why am I here?" 

"Just tell us where she is!"

"Um, Dark Cupid was it? Could you elaborate on who this 'she' is?"

"Marinette Dupain-Cheing! The girl you've been using as a punching bag for the last few weeks that's gone missing!"

Ladybug tilts her head once again, "Who?" Lady Wifi scowls and shouts again, "Marinette Dupain-Cheing! Sixteen years old, with blue hair, and a passion for designing!" Ladybug scoffs and thinks to herself, 'So they turned into villains to try and save me?! Sweet, but incredibly stupid!' but to the new villains she said, "Did you ever think, just maybe, that she was sick or had to leave town and her phone had died, so she couldn't tell you?"

At their stunned expressions, Ladybug knew she had gotten through to them.

"You guys don't really think things through do you?" With that statement Ladybug stood up, dropped all of the chains to the floor and jumped to the sill of a window. "Until we meet again!" She shouted and jumped out the window.

After she had gotten far enough away she breathed a sigh of relief, before saying to the night air, "The last four Miraculous have been turned to evil. This is going to be trouble."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! So just to clear up any confusion, I also have this story under a different name on fanfiction. net

The username is blackmailingqueen, and most of the stories I have here are on there as well.

But thank you guys so much for staying patient with me!

I love you all and I'll see you next chapter!