Explanations and... Dangerous Friends?

I'm back! I own nothing!

Enjoy the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The peacock sighed, "No we do not need to start from the very beginning. Just tell us why you started stealing." Ladybug smiled, "Or we could start with introductions. You still haven't officially met my friend." Paon and Butterfly looked at each other before nodding.

Ladybug simply looked at her friend and the girl started speaking, "My name is firefly. I'm new to this stuff and Ladybug has been training me for close to two weeks." When the other two heard how long she had been in training they rounded on Ladybug. "Only two weeks!? All three of us were trained for months before we even got to leave the training room!" Butterfly yelled at her. Ladybug didn't even bat an eyelash, "Things are moving much faster than before, there wasn't time for her to get the same training time as us." While both were still angry with her they calmed down enough for Paon to say, "Then she probably knows who we are. So you still owe us an explanation."

Ladybug nodded and began to explain, how she had felt the unavoidable urge to return to the old place and how Master Fu had told her the current situation. When all three just stared at her she started giggling, "What?" Butterfly demanded. "I was just thinking of a really funny way we could return this certain jewel." Ladybug replied still laughing.

"You should just mail it to them. The same way you would if you were sending a notice to the police."

"What do you mean 'you'?"

"Well... You two are the ones they saw leaving with it, so it'll be both of you who return it!"

Needless to say Firefly and Ladybug got quite the laugh as Paon and Butterfly registered that they had indeed stolen a priceless object.

-----------------Meanwhile with the others-----------------------------

"Man! Alix and Marinette have been acting weird this past week. I mean they're both super tired and they never want to hang out anymore." Kim complained to the others as they left the museum.

As the four friends were talking, they didn't notice the shadowy man who had been following them and talking to someone on his cell phone. Suddenly the man caught up with them and made his presence known. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear, but did you say two of your friends have been acting weird lately?" As he was speaking he used some of the power his master had given him to persuade the teenagers to cooperate. "Yeah. They've both been really out of it." Kim began, then Adrien finished, "Not to mention tired and distant." The man shook his head in a sympathetic way, and slowly said, "I was afraid of that. I believe I know what's wrong with your friends. But we can't talk here, walls have ears."

With that the man led the four to a deserted building and brought them to his boss.

The four stood in front of the shadowed man (A.N. The secret boss, not the guy who brought them there) and started when he spoke, "My attendant has told me that you friends have been acting strangely lately." Alya nodded for all of them he continued, "Yes it would seem that these thieves have your friends under their control. That means your friends will do whatever the thieves tell them without any question. In fact you'll probably notice that they even have bruises on them." All four thought back on the last week, and noticed that Marinette and Alix did have bruises, Adrien, Alya, Kim, and Nino started to get angry, in the shadows the man smiled, "Yes, this is the way these thieves have always worked, they will control a few teenagers and then when they are done, well they can't leave any witnesses now can they?"

Suddenly their anger turns to fear, "Isn't there anything we can do to get rid of the thieves control?" Nino asked worriedly. "There is one thing. If you can capture the thieves then I can break their control on your friends. Will the four of you help me?" As the man spoke, they began to transform. Adrien into Cat Blanc, Alya into LadyWifi, Nino into Bubbler, and Kim into Dark Cupid. All four of them looked straight into the shadows and spoke as one, "Yes."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it took so long but I hope you enjoyed it!

See ya next time!