Training

I'm back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night found Alex and Marinette training in their hideout.

"So Alya tells me that three thieves are going after the same jewel... and Ladybug's one of them."

Ladybug laughed, as she sent a punch towards her partner. "Yes. I plan to steal the jewel." Firefly dodged the punch, "Why?" the new thief asked. "Because, the two others are two other Miraculous holders, I used to work with them."

That was the end of the conversation until after they finished the exercises.

"So what's so special about this jewel?" Alex asked now that they were on break. Marinette thought about it for a while then said, "It was the first thing we ever completed together. You see someone had planned on stealing it and Butterfly noticed, she told me and Peacock. He was able to distract the robber while I snuck up behind him and took it from his bag." Marinette explained to the now awed girl.

"Are you really gonna steal it?" Alix asked. Marinette didn't hesitate in her answer. "Yes."

Meanwhile-

"Felix... Are we sure about this? I mean Mari's the one that brought us together. She was the first out of the three of us." Bridgette asked, as she watched her boyfriend try and destroy a tree. "She's become a thief, Bridgette, we have to find out why." None of it made sense to him, and he hated it. Marinette hated stealing, she couldn't even steal a cookie from a cookie jar!

When they first heard of the new thief, they didn't pay any mind to it. It was probably just some random thief that wanted to use a legend's name. Then they heard that almost all of the people that had been robbed were in someway past thieves that worked for AKUMA they knew it was Mari.

Back with Mari and Alix- 

They had finished training for the night and Alix had one question for her mentor/friend, "Why are you insisting that I train so hard?" Marinette, who had been getting a drink of water, put her bottle down and smirked, "You'll be my secret weapon. The other two thieves will expect me to be working alone. I'll distract them and the police, while you get the jewel. After you steal the jewel, I'll announce you as my partner in crime." Alix had to marvel at how brilliant Marinette's plan was. It would test Alix's abilities, and give her a chance to prove her worth.

The next few nights were similar to this, however it did leave them both tired and as a result all of their friends started to notice. Felix and Bridgette had no idea why Alix was tired but they knew that Marinette would be working herself to the bone, in preparation for Saturday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think?

The heist will happen in the next chapter.

Ideas are always appreciated!