Spy clothes

P.S. in this story Marinette doesn't have a crush on Adrien, but he does have a slight crush on her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette wears a red and black polka-dotted shirt, over it she wears a black hoodie, and black tights, and red sneakers. She wears the ladybug miraculous. A pair of earrings.

The black cat wielder should be obvious (Adrien), and he wears a light green shirt with a black cat on it(duh), a black hoodie, black shorts, and lime green sneakers. Wears the black cat miraculous(obviously). A ring.

Bridgette wears a purple shirt with an eight colored butterfly, a black hoodie, knee length black tights, and purple sneakers. She wears the butterfly miraculous. A brooch.

Felix wears a dark blue shirt with a lighter blue peacock feather on it, along with a black hoodie, black pants, and dark blue sneakers. He also wears the peacock miraculous. A pin.

The bumble bee wielder will wear a yellow and black striped shirt, a black hoodie, knee length black skirt, and yellow sneakers. Wears the bumble bee miraculous. A hair comb.

The fox wielder will wear a brown shirt with a fox on it, a black hoodie, black pants, and brown sneakers. Wears the fox miraculous. A necklace.

The turtle wielder will wear a dark green shirt with a turtle shell, a black hoodie, black pants, and dark green sneakers. Wears the turtle miraculous. A bracelet.

The firefly wielder will wear an orange shirt with a light bulb, a black hoodie, black shorts, and orange sneakers. Wears the firefly miraculous. A choker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's what they will wear once they transform into spies.

The next chapter will have a little background and tell you who will wear the other five unused miraculous!