Convincing Chloe Part 2/Back stabbing?

I own nothing!!

Time to continue!

Are you all ready?

----------------------------------------------------

They traveled for what seemed like hours but was really only a few minutes. They traveled to the very outskirts of the city to an abandoned warehouse. The exact opposite side of Paris as their real hideout.

Peacock gladly dropped Chloe outside the hideout so that she could clearly see where it was and figure out a way to get back to her room on her own.

Chloe made sure that Peacock didn't see her memorizing exactly where it was. She rubbed the spot where Peacock had dropped her and slightly glared at him. Only to find that he was already heading inside.

It was certainly set up like the lair of a bunch of thieves. It was dirty, covered in dust and what looked like mold, filled with what appeared to be everything they had ever stolen, and the smell of age and decay.

Chloe ignored all of it and stared at Ladybug. 

"What's happened to Adrien?"

"Woah right to the point aren't you blondie?"

"My name is Chloe, Butterfly. Now tell me where my friend is."

"Fine Fine. Ladybug, I believe this is your part?"

"Adrien along with his friends Nino, Alya and Kim have all been brainwashed into joining an organization called AKUMA. We want you to infiltrate them and save them."

"And how exactly would I do that?"

"Simple. Wait a few days after tomorrow and tell Adrien you want to help him. They'll do the rest."

"And why can't one of you do this?"

"We've got more important thing to do than save four teenagers."

"Before I agree to do this answer me one question."

"Alright."

"Did you have anything to do with Marinette Dupain-Cheng's disappearance?"

Ladybug gave an annoyed huff.

"Who is this girl!? First your friends demand that I tell them where she is and now you. Whoever she is, we have nothing to do with her."

"Okay."

Butterfly stood up from where she had been sitting on the floor and handed Chloe a very heavily charmed charm bracelet.

"What's this?"

"This is a listening device, all you have to do to turn it on is hold the gold crown in your hand and it will record everything it picks up."

Chloe nodded and headed home, further cementing the location in her mind.

The next morning a maid came in and told Chloe that her father had gotten her another gift. Chloe opened the jewelry box and saw a beautiful golden bee comb, and decided that she would wear it for a while.

She smirked as she rode to school. Those silly thieves thought that they could control her. The moment she saw the leader of this AKUMA she would show them just how uncontrollable she really was.

------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think?

I actually had a lot of fun writing this part.

You're probably annoyed with my lack of consistency, but that's mostly because I'm making this story up as I go. I'm not planning this ahead of time or anything so it can take a while.

See ya next time!!