Problematic B'fast ♠

Daniels

I assisted the royals and young lords to a garden belvedere with a splendid view for breakfast, still within the vicinity of the younger prince's terrain

I assisted the royals and young lords to a garden belvedere with a splendid view for breakfast, still within the vicinity of the younger prince's terrain. The group were in awkward silence while eating breakfast. I'm sure it has something to do with what they 'heard' earlier. I could tell it made a strong impact as the ladies are still blushing.

After a few minutes, we were visited by his young majesty Sage, with the crown prince himself. He was followed by a number of guards while walking around the gardens for the little one's dose of vitamin sunshine. 😊

The royals crowded the little prince and played with him

The royals crowded the little prince and played with him. He smiled at everyone in utter excitement, especially at the ladies. Until the crown prince bid farewell and took young majesty with him to walk back to the gardens.

As everyone focused on their breakfast and teas once again, another interruption made us all a little shook. Prince Alexander and princess Ruis with voices that seemed like 'arguing'  the voices were getting louder, meaning they're getting closer. The Austrian prince cleared his throat and beckoned me.

"The royals that you babysit MUST learn more about etiquette. Arguments should happen in closed doors. Are they always like this?😐"

I linked my hands together;

"No, your highness. In fact this is the first time they-"

I didn't have time to explain as the two already approached the table, still arguing. Their guests fell silent and only focused on the couple who are non-stop bickering. They were going in circles, around the table, making their friends hilariously uncomfortable.

JK:

"I WON'T STOP PESTERING YOU UNTIL YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS FVCKING PROBLEM! WHO'S TELLING YOU THINGS?! WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME HUH?!"