Imperfect ♦

•Ruis•

For the last time, I eyed myself in the mirror and twirled to see how the cream lace short dress hugged my physique. I truly oppose wearing heels but with royal meetings such as these, I am obliged to present myself in full elegance as the Russian royals are known for it.

Settled on our walk in closet's ebony sofa, the prince eyed me in silent admiration. Not getting any feedback, I openly asked him,

"Is this okay? 😕"

He stood and crossed his arms, towering me. My cheeks warmed up at how he handsomely presented himself in front of me. That I still can't get used to him being suddenly this bold and magnetic. It still makes me flinch or blush immediately.

"You look very stunning Snowflake

"You look very stunning Snowflake. If you keep looking like that I'm afraid you'll have to go through a lot of pregnancies. 😐"

I made a face at him and punched his arm which made him snigger.

"You demon. 😑"

"Sexy demon, you mean. 😏"

I turned my back against him and looked at the mirror. Both of us facing the same direction...looking at each other at the mirror. Gently, he snaked his arms around my waist, his lips at the side of my head.

"Say, Ruru...your height improved a little. You're wearing 4-5 inches stilts, are you? I can kiss your neck now without leaning down too much. *kiss* See??..."

I rolled my eyes. He really won't last a day teasing me and highlighting my physical flaws. 😑

"Your ears are little small 🙂"

"Your fingers are short 🙂"

"Thank God you've got nice legs though you lacked height. 🙂"

"You get tired so easily. That's because you don't work out regularly. 😐"

"Ahhh. You're not flexible enough. You need more stretching. 😐"

"Is that cellulite?! 😅"

"Good thing Sage got most of my physical features except the face. Cause really, long legs and nice hands are a Romanov thing.😑"