Trauma ♠️

•Daniels•

"Tell us what has happened in Plyos and why is this all happening??"

I heaved a deep sigh as the couple, his and her majesty confronted me about prince Aleksndr's sudden decision to move back in Peterhof with his young majesty, Rurik (Sage). Without even a formal announcement.

"Y-your majesties... I am not in the position to-"

"GOD DAMN IT DANIELS!"

I flinched as the king furiously slammed his hand on the table which frightened me more.

This king isn't one to anger as he will move hell on earth once truly aggravated.

"WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR? TO TELL US EVERYTHING! INFORM US ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING THAT SON OF MINE DOES IN HIS LIFE... TO WHOM DOES YOUR LOYALTY BELO-"

His words were interrupted as the huge doors of the royal study flew open. I felt relieved upon seeing his majesty's presence. He was looking at me as though it's alright and he'll take care of it.

"OF COURSE, HIS LOYALTY? BELONGS TO ME."

His voice was loud but not furious. Instead he sounded mocking.

The king and queen were nothing but speechless

I thought they were taken aback at the way he responded to his father's question...

But what seriously got us was when his father, the king himself, took out his phone and boldly took a few snaps of his majesty. I'm not sure how to feel about this though...

His majesty Aleksndr was unfazed and his glare remained. Moved a little for nice angles.

Good lord. This family... ISTG...

After the king awkwardly shoved his phone in his pocket, he cleared his throat;

"Uhm this is for MONARCHY RELATED...purposes."

He was about to say something again when her majesty interrupted.

I.dont.want.to.laugh.

So I stepped back, a bit away from the elder royals' sight.

"PLATINUM BLONDE IS THE COLOR OF RETALIATION. YOU PICKED THE WRONG SHADE." 😒