Bold ♦

•JK•

True love

True love. Until death. Beautiful.

They were laid to rest here in a small garden within the estate...

I carefully placed the tea candles set in crystals on each of their well crafted tombstone. Ruis and I... I could tell are meant to spend our lives together...with the same fate of losing people who are firmly connected to us, there is no way that our paths crossed coincidentally.

I got a call from Hoseok, who I'm quite thankful that despite being away with his girlfriend, still managed to do a job for me. I internally chuckled after recalling that incident where I found out that uncle Henry is a Romanov.

I'm not sure yet but Hoseok might be slightly aware of this.

I glanced at the gold necklace with a coded bar pendant in my hand. The one Rian gave me that day he saved me from death- for real.

"Avalanche, it's a code to a school locker. The school you both went to back in high school."

I gripped the pendant tightly. I don't know if I'm ready to find out about the contents of that certain locker...

Also...

Asenka...how will I be able deliver your untimely departure to your sister when she finally comes back?...also the fact that she's not even aware of your connection.

Sometimes, it gets really really sad.

Waiting in vain and holding on to something that I don't even know if still possible.

Ruis, come back to me...please.

I was in the middle of such emotion when I was a bit surprised with a crisp chewing sound coming from behind me

I was in the middle of such emotion when I was a bit surprised with a crisp chewing sound coming from behind me. As I whirled to see where it was coming from...