Scent ♦

JK•

My blood was boiling with too much desire...I was lost in my mind.

Ruis...I'm losing my mind.

Where have you been?

What took you so long?

Hold me back...please.

Mumbling questions that I longed to ask her. Her soft body underneath mine, unresponsive yet I couldn't hold myself back from expressing how badly I missed her.

"JUNGKOOK!"

Wait a minute...

Why do I hear Wintour?

Loud and clear, he called out once again. I thought I was dreaming...but then when I lifted my head to confirm, he was actually standing there. With my son in his arms.

Alarmed, I shook my head and pinned under my body is no one but my son's au pair, Juliana

Alarmed, I shook my head and pinned under my body is no one but my son's au pair, Juliana... eyes wide and teary, lips trembling.

"Wtf are you doing?!"

He hissed.

What took us all back to reality was when Sage crankily squirmed  from his hold and on the verge of crying, tiny hand reaching, eyeing me and the woman under me. I quickly got off her and walked towards Wintour to retrieve my son. He openly stared at me in dark suspicion as I held Sage into my arms. He gently rubbed his face on my chest and he was obviously drowsy and kind of cranky.

"Her majesty Sora couldn't calm him down

"Her majesty Sora couldn't calm him down. Martina and I tried to help but Sage is really grumpy...we didn't want to disturb you as WE THOUGHT YOU'RE ALREADY ASLEEP."