Pain and Suffering ♠️

•Chiron•

It was traumatic

It was traumatic.

The sight of abandonment that even the sky wept for the forsaken princess. I didn't have the heart to walk away from the helpless. I was never raised that way.

I am never used to such cruelty...

That's

That despite our notorious image, my family is very compassionate.

Unlike the Russian crown who is feared for their ruthless character...which I painfully witnessed today.

I boldly told the Romanov siblings that I will stay behind and will not leave princess Ruis in this condition. I never got a response from the prince and my words were ignored but the princess was furious.

I wouldn't be surprised. She's still immature.

Smart but immature.

I felt Ruis' pain when I moved her. I'm sure Minorka didn't hold herself from slapping her with such force.

I hated what she did.

I hope she gets reprimanded real bad. I'm not sure if Avalanche saw what her sister did but I'm sure most of the guards and even the au pairs were able to witness it.

Sadly even her very own son.

He was too young to see his mum hurt like that.

I feel truly disappointed.

"Ruis,"

I gently lifted her up. She winced in pain while crying. Repeatedly called out her son's name...

And her husband's.

She clinged to me crying so bad as though the world will end any moment. I furiously watched the servants who are still in shock as I carried the weak princess inside the villa. I couldn't hold my disappointment and yelled at them;

"What are you still standing there for?! Get inside and prepare things for the lady! Call a doctor! NOW!"

Everyone frantically moved to different directions. A few tried to assist me.

What the hell is wrong with these people...

Then I realized.