Betrayal and Loyalty (2) ♦️

•Daniels•

"The older royals firmly stated that you must immediately come back for a royal obligation and...young majesty Sage can stay with her majesty Ruis for the mean time."

I watched his majesty Aleksndr contemplate as I relayed what his parents asked me to tell him. He's been away from the palace for more than a week and now he is being summoned for his obligations.

He sighed and crossed his arms after a few minutes of contemplating.

"Well at least my son is an assurance that I can come back here once I'm done with my work. Very well, we leave immediately. I just need to tell Ruis about this. ALSO, Daniels, ask servants to prepare more of my casual winter clothes that are to be sent here. I want everything settled once I'm back. I really hate it when my stuff are disorganized and you all know that."

I bowed;

"Yes, your highness. This is noted."

I cleared my throat as I almost forgot about princess Minorka's urgent message as well.

"Also, your highness, princess Minorka wanted me to tell you that she needs to talk to you. She said once you're back in the palace, please come to her immediately. She also pressed that it is 'urgent'."

The Romanov prince made a face at what I said then pulled out his phone, checked it.

"And she really needed to remind me again and again, huh. She's been sending me the same fvcking message for days. Like what does she want from me."

I was wondering too. But I don't think it is something serious... maybe the princess just needed her brother's help. More like a sibling thing. I'm glad that the two of them are getting along despite his majesty's lack of enthusiasm at times. I know deep down, he's also fond of her. They are always together whenever his majesty is at the palace. Talking but mostly bickering. Eating together or doing random things. Last time he was teaching her how to play chess and he ran out of patience. It all started well with calm instructions and ended with the precious century old chess pieces being burned at the fire place. 😭

It was chaotic. 😭

His majesty was ready to throw hands. 😭

"WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU MADE OF?! BOLD OF YOU TO SUDDENLY EXIST AND CLAIM TO BE MY TWIN WHEN YOU'RE THAT STUPID?! HUH!?!! COME YOU HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-"