Too Many Cuties Can Make You Sick

Start from the beginning

"Old man, how do you know all this?"

"To develop a robot that could carry on his dead daughter's character data - that was the true purpose of the Fuyo Project. But it was man creating man; forbidden technology that stepped over the boundaries of God. It didn't take long for the hyenas to gather round."

The TV now showed a video of a murder, "Could this the video of when the doctor was murdered?" The culprit turned around to look at the direction of the camera - it was the same guy on the television who was talking; the guy who worked for the doctor. "How horrible..."

The video continued and it was revealed that the one who recorded this tape was none other than Tama herself. "So he framed her..." A seconds later, the doctor stood up and walked over to the robot despite his injuries. He told her to run away... but then transformed into a robot himself; the robot he tuned into, looked like a young man with short blond hair.

"Ryuzan is still alive."

"He's... inside the robot? What do you mean?"

"And why do you have all this?"

"I just heard it from this young lady a minute ago," the TV changed to a video of Tama.

"Ta-Tama! How did you- Shinpachi?"

"The central processor, which is what holds the information within a robot, was lying outside my shop. He probably threw it there before he was captured."

Tama spoke, "Thanks to Shinpachi-sama, my data was protected. And thanks to Gengai-sama, I was even able to recover the memories I had lost."

"What about 'The Seed'..."

"The character data of the doctor's daughter, Fuyo-sama, are in here."

"Tama, what was what I saw?" Gintoki was referring to when the dying doctor turned into a robot.

"Strictly speaking, Dr. Hayashi was already dead. Dr. Hayashi used himself in his experiment. That robot was the one the doctor incorporated i'm his character data into. But the severe experiments cost him his life. It's the closest human-like robot. No. To-502."

"So he transferred his soul... The Fuyo Project was already a success."

"No. At first, No. To-502 appeared in sync with the doctor's character data, but he gradually began rejecting them until the personality was destroyed. The doctor has changed into something else. It was all part of his plan. He let deputy director Meguto think he had taken over the project... to gather all the robot maids throughout Edo in one location under the pretenders if recalling them for the defect of killing their creator."

"Is he gathering them to open a maid-fetish coffee shop?" Gintoki sarcastically asked.

"Dr. Hayashi began creating human-like robots... for Fuyo-sama, who lost her mother at a tender age and was lonely. He wanted to create someone Fuyo, who was frail and tended to keep to her self, could talk to..." Tama explained. "It started with mere toys... That probably changed when the doctor realised Fuyo-sama would not live much longer. He continued his reckless experiments in order to give Fuyo-san external life..."

The sun had set by the time Tama finished her explanation. "Someone Fuyo-chan could talk to..." you pursed your lips. "He had the right intentions but why he did was completely wrong."

"And now he's bringing soldiers to him for a revolution, huh?" Gintoki blew the tip of his pinky. "That's some father she's got. Fathers are suckers when it comes to their daughters."

"My fans was to serve the doctor and Fuyo-sama. However the seed that the doctor implanted in me did nothing. I do not think of that robot as he doctor. That is just a mangled relic of his dream. Now that both the doctor and Fuyo-sama are fine, I do not know what I should do anymore."