Too Many Cuties Can Make You Sick

With the blade of your sword, you were easily able to cut the robotic limbs of the maids. "One! Two! Three!" you spun in midair and swung your sword in a horizontal motion.

"[name]!" Before you could turn around, Gintoki had grabbed the back of your collar and brought you on top of Sadaharu. "We need to go now! Kagura! Jump on, hurry!" The Yato fired a bullet into the pink haired maid's mouth.

"Gin-chan!" she was about to jump, but the robot she thought she blew up, grabbed her leg. As Sadaharu ran forward, you reached for her hand and dragged her along. But the robot didn't let go of Kagura. "Let go of me! How for are you going to tag along?! Darn it!"

"I'm not letting you get away. Troublemakers must be cleansed."

"It's like a horror movie!"

"Lean back a bit, Kagura!" you cleanly sliced the robot's head and it flew back and rolled on the ground. "Did that do it?" Sadaharu was then lifted up into the air by the decapitated body. "Without a head?!"

"Sadaharu!" Kagura yelled. The dog growled and then let out a relieved sigh. He had just let out a large shit in the middle of everything.

"Odour detected!" the pink head reported. "Level one filth. Dispose of immediately. Switching to cleaning mode. Cleaning up the mess!" As the robots were distracted by the shit, Sadaharu continued to run away.

"Good job, Sadaharu!"

Although the four of you were escaping at top speed, the maids weren't too far behind. Soon enough, you all made it to Gengai's workshop without any maids following you, "Gengai!"

"Over here," the old man was smacking around a static television.

"Where's Shinpachi? And the robot maid head?"

"No one came here today, not Shinpachi, or anyone. But I'll say, you people picked up quite a troublesome thing. Imagine, a robot that killed man? It's all over the TV. They're reporting it was captured."

"What?!"

"That head will, of course, probably be disposed of. Seems they've decided on a policy of recalling every robot maid and terminating them."

The TV turned on and the channel was on a news conference. "My colleagues and I had no idea if Dr. Hayashi, the leader of the project, knew beforehand that these robots would revolt." The man speaking seemed to be someone who worked for the late doctor. "The project was carried on for the most part at Dr. Hayashi's arbitrary discretion. We were involved only in the very periphery of the project."

"They're shoving all the blame on the guy who died... They're hiding something."

"She cried," Gintoki said. "Tears trickled down that robot's cheeks.Though I don't know if they were tears of regret or sorrow at losing Dr. Hayashi."

Gengai replied, "I see. That Ryuzan was still trying to create something like that."

"Old man, you..."

The mechanic placed in some sort of football shaped key into the TV. "He and I never got along back then. As you can see, my robots are unsophisticated, but his creations looked like living women. He placed most of his technology in the processing unit and sought to make his units as close to human as possible. He sought to put a soul into robots. He wanted to create humans. One way to view humans is as well-engineered robots. Especially with regard to feelings and heart, humans are mechanical works of art. He felt the ultimate goal of his raft would be to nuke such robots with his own hands."

"That's poppycock," Gintoki scratched his head. "If he wants to make humans, he should've just gotten a wife and shook his hips."

"True! But the world isn't full of practical people like you and me. It was when his only daughter died that he began to change. Apparently, it happened during an experiment. He came up with the idea of converting human personality and copying it into a robot. For his test subject, he chose, of all people, his own daughter. She was always a sickly girl. There was no way she could withstand the experiment. His daughter died. Her name was Fuyo. Do you understand the true objective... Hayashi's true intentions for the Fuyo project? He planned to bring his dead daughter back to life. Model No. i-Zero that you picked up contained data known as 'The Seed.' It was the other seed to make Fuyo blossom. In other words, it was Fuyo's character data."