Marriage Is Prolonging An Illusion For Your Whole Life

The one thing you weren't expecting to happen in this new week was Gintoki getting a girlfriend. In fact, you didn't even expect him to get a partner in his reminding lifetime. Yet, here he was-a few metres in front of you in the busy street of Kabukicho-with a woman attached to his arms.

You didn't know if it was the right move to approach them. Maybe this was a secret woman he hooked up with one night and he's taking responsibility? Either way, it seems like the purple haired girl noticed you before you could make a decision. "Gintoki!" You heard her shout quite loudly.

"What?" Gintoki was fed up with Sachan's actions. "Also, stop grabbing at me so tightly!"

"Who's that woman who keeps looking at you like that? The one right over there," she pointed towards your direction, an aggressive glare visibly plastered on her face. You had no clue what she was on about. For all you knew, she was pointing out someone else in the crowd on the street.

"Huh? Who?"

"Her! The one with the sword on her waist." Sachan ended up pulling the man a few metres closer towards you. This practically forced you to be in his line of view. "She keeps looking this way!"

"She's the one person I didn't want to see today..." Gintoki knew he was in for an interrogation soon. Once he released a groan, you had approached the two with a confused expression.

"I'm not dreaming, right? That's really you, Gintoki?" you asked, covering your mouth with both your hands from shock.

"Who might you be? What's your relationship with my Gin-san?" The woman attached to him raised her arms to 'protect' her 'lover'. She definitely did not want any other girl to be close with him.

"Who am I? Who are you?"

Sachan did a double take, "You showed him no respect!"

"Calm down." Gintoki sighed, rubbing the back of his head while averting his eyes to the side, "It's no big thing."

"What are you doing out here in town? I thought you were waiting with the others? Didn't I tell you I was coming over to help make lunch? Geez, you weren't listening, were you?" Just as he expected, a million questions came out of your mouth.

"Just a minute! What do you mean by come over? I'm the one living with him so you'll have to get my permission now. Also," she flicked her hair with sass, "don't talk to him so affectionately. I'm sorry, but Gin-san is already"-she jumped up high-"mine!"

Sachan had attempted to kick you, but you easily dodged by stepping to the side. "No, seriously. Who are you? I just said I was gonna make food."

"So it's alimony you want, is it? You had your fun, too! You don't deserve any money!" For some reason, she had a few kunai in her hair and began to throw a few at you.

You caught the knives between your fingers and tossed them on the ground, "What is she on about?"

"You're nothing but a woman from his past. Immerse yourself in your old memories."

"Hey! You think this is my girlfriend?" Gintoki was appalled; how the heck did Sachan come to that conclusion? "You really must think I'm a weirdo among weirdos!"

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean?! I swear I'm going to beat up the both of you!" you shouted back the two with your raised fists.

"Oh!" she slapped her cheeks and gasped. "Could she be your sister? Is she your sister?!"

"If I had a sister like this, I probably wouldn't even be alive right now! She would beat me up till I'm dead! Look at her!"

Sachan disregarded Gintoki's words and got onto her knees to bow to you. "Please forgive my rudeness, oh kind sister." You didn't know how to react to this situation. Firstly, she had accused you of being Gintoki's girlfriend and now she was saying you were his sister. Did you two really look that alike for her to come to that conclusion? Or was she just crazy?