Always Lock Your Front Door

Catherine panted hard as she stopped in front of the entrance of the factory, "Kurikan! I'm here like you asked."

"And so you are."

"Where's [name]-san?! You bastard!"

"You mean that woman?" the cat-boy snapped his fingers. "Men, bring her here."

You were tied up with rope around your body so you couldn't move your arms. Your clothes were ripped up; hair was disheveled; bruises decorated your skin; you couldn't even move your legs. The minions roughly pulled you by the hair towards the leader. They threw you onto the floor and laughed. "We should've sold this girl when we had the chance. Would've given us more benefit than Catherine."

"Too late for that, boss."

You were lying on your side, breathing in heavily, trying to inhale as much oxygen as you could. Your vision was blurry and you couldn't see much. The wound from your head was still leaking out blood. It hurt; it hurt a lot.

"This is her," Kurikan walked up behind your body and stepped on your head. "Now, why don't we exchange-"

"Let's go!"

。。。

Both parties; the Yorozuya and Shinsengumi, parked their vehicles (Sadaharu stopped) and ran towards the said factory. "Hey, I hear Catherine!" Kagura said. She was about to walk out in the open but was grabbed back by Shinpachi.

"Kagura-chan! We can't show ourselves or else something will happen to [name]-san."

Everyone peeked their head out so they could see the criminals. And there you were, lying on the floor. "[n-name]-nee?!" Kagura looked towards her leader. "Gin-chan! What do we do?"

He clenched the handle of his sword. His eyes couldn't believe this. You looked so helpless; you couldn't do anything. "[name]... Just hang in a little longer. I promise I'll save you."

Sougo had a dark look on his face, "Kondo-san, do I have permission to kill that son of a bitch?"

The Shinsengumi captain tried to hold him down, "Don't do anything rash! We're the enforcers of the law, we're not supposed to break the laws that we're trying to protect."

"Where are our reinforcements?!" Hijikata impatiently whispered. He got out his walkie-talkie and started to give out orders.

"Gin...san...?" Shinpachi quietly asked. The young boy had never seen such an enraged look on his leader's face. He was afraid of what might happen.

"Kondo-san, reinforcements have arrived. We're all ready to go," Hijikata looked towards the others, "Yorozuya, are you ready? You give the signal."

Gintoki was intensely staring the scene. He wanted to save you. He wanted to get you out of the situation. He didn't want you to get hurt anymore. Then the cat-boy stepped on your head. Without thinking he ran forward first. "Let's go!" Everyone else ran behind him with their weapons, and the Shinsengumi reinforcements came running in the opposite direction which then created a circle surrounding the criminals.

The leader of the thieves wasn't expecting this. He had to use the hostage card. "Don't m-move!" he picked you up and put an arm around your waist, hoisting you up. "Or else this woman will die! Give me her sword!" his lackey unsheathed the blade and gave it to Kurikan. He then put it underneath your neck.

"Let her go! This is the police!" Kondo stepped forward.

"I told you, don't move!" he put the blade closer to your neck.

You thought to yourself, "Who knew that this was going to happen? My sword... might be the one to kill me." You let out a whimpered smile as tears trickled down your cheeks. "Gintoki..."