🤍 Chapter 17 🤍

Beginne am Anfang

"Yes sir," Denki replied.

"Kuroyanagi, take note of as many Quirks as you can," Aizawa ordered. Kimitsuki looked over at him quickly. "Convey them to the reinforcements – aid the class in case you were intercepted,"

"Yes, sir," Kimitsuki said quickly, bowing her head and turning to look at the hundreds of villains making their way toward them. She tried to ignore their movement and focused on their Quirks.

"What about you, sir?" Izuku asked. "Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is..."

"You can't be a hero with just one trick," Aizawa responded. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen," He went jumping down the entire staircase to the main plaza centre to begin fighting the villains.

Even though Kimitsuki was asked to take in the Quirks of the villains, she couldn't help but watch in absolute awe as Aizawa attacked the villains, erasing their Quirks of at least three different individuals in one go before using his capture weapon to bind them down and then knock them out.

There was a lot Kimitsuki had to learn from Aizawa – being to hold onto more than one person in her Quirk, using that capture weapon to bind them and using her physical strength to knock them out.

Just then, a heteromorphic person tried to attack their homeroom teacher, but Aizawa proved that he wasn't a one-trick pony as he managed to punch the villain away with his physical prowess alone, and then snatched him back with his scarf, dodging other villains and taking them down with the first villain as he spun him around, slamming him into the others, knocking every single one out.

"Amazing," Izuku said from next to Kimitsuki. "Aizawa Sensei is actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people... right, Tsuki-Chan?" Kimitsuki nodded.

"It's amazing, for sure..." Kimitsuki breathed, watching every single move made by Aizawa with painstaking attention. "I want to... be like that, too..."

"This is no time for analysis or awe!" Tenya called out to them from where he was retreating with others to the exit of the building. "Hurry up and take shelter! Kuroyanagi-Kun, have you taken in the Quirks? Hurry!"

Kimitsuki nodded slowly, her eyes still stuck on Aizawa as she forgot to even blink properly, but she was quickly yanked away by Tenya as he followed along with Izuku to where their classmates were. She quickly relayed the information she had gotten to Thirteen and her friends as quickly as possible. She turned to look ahead of them and her eyes widened when she saw another portal on the floor.

"I won't let you,"

One of the villains, Kurogiri appeared out from the portal, and Kimitsuki grimaced when he blocked their way out of the building. Thirteen stopped the students from running into the villain or portal.

"Nice to meet you," Kurogiri said. "We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U. A. High School in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play,"

Kimitsuki was outraged, staring at the man with sheer disbelief – she couldn't wrap her mind around this man's strange request to see All Might. She knew they wanted one thing – to kill All Might. She turned to look at Thirteen to inform her about her Quirk when her eyes fell upon Katsuki's body –

"Ka-Chan, no!" Kimitsuki exclaimed seconds before both Katsuki and Eijirou sprang into action, attacking the villain front of them causing a major blast.