Prolouge: In This Hell (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Shadow: The Black Panther

And Nightmare: The Living Nightmare

You walked calmly through the forest towards a small treehouse in the trees

You walked calmly through the forest towards a small treehouse in the trees. You smile and as you reach the base you raise your cane and tap three times on the wooden door. Pyraah appears in the door way smiling. She goes back inside and comes back out with a ladder. You smile and walk up calmly.

When you get inside Pyraah rushes you and hugs you tightly holding onto you as if youd fade from the world. Pyraah then separated from you and said.

Pyraah: "I'd knew youd come back to find me".

You: "And I knew youd wait".

You sit down on a small beam back before holding your arm out and Griffon appeared materializing out of thin air.

You: "Griffon be on look out duty".

Griffon: "Whatever you say Shakespeare"

The blue bird flies off.

Pryaah: "I know you carry a book of poetry with you wherever you go so-"

You: "How do you know that"?

You lean your cane against the wall.

Pryaah: "People in town have been saying a man walks around town. Sitting down around the city and reading poetry. He uses a silver cane to walk and wears all black".

You chuckle and say.

You: "Guesd I'm a very noticeable person in town then".

You take the book and open it up.

You: "He who desires but acts not breeds pestilence".

You closed the book and look at her and she smiles.

You: "So it is written"

Pyraah smilee before sitting beside you and leaning beside you on a bean bag chair.

Pryaah: "Happy birthday big brother".

You put the book in your leather coat and ask the question you've been dying to hear.

You: "Hows...mom and dad"?

Your hair casts a shadow over your eyes.

Pyraah looks down and says.

Pyraah: "Moms been, having drinking problems...and dad hes...hes dead".

When she said those words your grip tightens.

You: "...Has mom been...hitting you"

You reach out to show a bruise on her arm.

Pyraah covers it and says.

Pyraah: "That's not from mom...its from...".

You look at her seeing fear in her eyes.

You: "A boy"?

Pyraah shifts uncomfortably as you sigh and stand up making your way to the door.

You: "And where is this boy"?

Pryaah stays silent. You pause in the doorway, sighing you smile back at her before you jump down. She darted quickly to the door and seen..nothing. a few days after watching your sister. You found that boy, and after a little "chat" I should say...that boy was no longer around. His body was found mutilated by a group of huntress's that took the job of finding the missing teen.

Present Day:

You open your eyes to the rising sun. You had Shadow laying behind you bathing in the sun. Griffon was perched atop a tree over you and Nightmare who sat slouched over sleeping. You close your book as all three familiers got up and dissolved into you but Griffon stayed.

Griffon: "Its been 5 years now Y/N, is it time to meet your Sister"?

You reach into your jacket pulling out a picture of Pyraah in spartan armor holding a trophy. She has become quiet the star being the strongest fighter in all tournaments.

You: "Just wait a little longer my dearest Sister".

You put the photo away.

You: "I'm coming home".

Hello my army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this chapter anywho. Yall know what to do anywho This is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 1089