Chapter Four

Lloyd's vision came back to him as he heard the sound of ice around him. He opened his eyes to see Zane freezing the damage Morro and his ghosts did.
His mom was by his side waiting for him to wake. "Lloyd? Are you okay? How do you feel?" His mother asked him.

Lloyd grunted as everything was still coming back to him. He hissed with a wince as a jolt of pain stuck from his arm. He realized it wasn't just his arm that hurt but his head as well.
"M-mom? Wh-What happened? Where's Kai?" Lloyd asked, his body felt so tired but he wanted answers if everyone was okay.

"Hey, Take it easy. Sheesh.., it's incredible how he managed a good fight after all that." Ronin said looking up at Misako.

She gave the thief a small glare Before looking back at her son. "It's going to be alright Lloyd, you need rest.." his mother tired to reassure him.

"Gngh, what happened, where's Kai?" Lloyd demanded, he wanted answers. He shifted when he heard a cry of pain and looked to see Jay with Nya and Cole beside him.

Nya grumbled in annoyance trying to get Jay to calm down. "Jay stop moving. Your just going to make it worse." She told him.

"Ah- It hurts when I lean against the floor-" He winched again as his back touched the hard wooden floor. His back hurt to the touch. He grunted in pain and annoyance.

Nya was filled with sadness and worry to see him like this. She looked up at Wu who was with her as she tried helping Jay along with Cole.

"I can try possessing him and try and fix it?" Cole suggested.

"I'm not sure if ghosts can do that and your still learning how to be a ghost and possess things." Nya told him.
"Well I've possessed snow and a lock." Cole replies.

"Okay, but have you possessed something alive though? Even if you could it's still a high risk.." Nya said worriedly as she looked back down at the injured blue ninja.

"Nya is right.." Wu replied seeing how the situation was. "I'm afraid Jay won't be able to help you three." Wu replied looking, meaning to the others. "Which is why you must go with them to help." He said looking over at her.

"But I'm still training. I'm not as good as the others with their elements and haven't even unlocked my true potential." She reminded.

"Morro no longer has anything to provide him with more help from the cursed realm, for now.." Wu said. "If we are to get your brother back. We must do it quickly, if Morro can control Kai's elements. I fear the worst for what Morro will do with them." He said lowering down his head from the thought of it.

"He's right Nya." Cole said looking up at her. "The three of us can't take him on our own. Lloyd's still healing and your element is our only chance with defeating Morro."

Jay winced as a painful jolt of pain struck his back. "I hate this..." He whined.

Nya looked at them and nodded. "Alright, I'll do it." She spoke with more confidence. She had to, for her brother and Jay.

Ronin who was watching them scoffed. "Well ain't this gonna be fun." He said and looked over from the boat down at the huge forest where Morro fell.